DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Monkey Curtain Clasps/Holders - Blue Gingham (2-Pack)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:244 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Monkey!

posted by ramister on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good product for those who need to leave the curtain open. It is very beautiful and makes the environment becomes more fun. Not as big as it looks in the pictures, but this is not a problem for me. Bom produto para quem precisa deixar a cortina aberta. ...
    Cons:
    Came with the color slightly faded, slightly lighter than the picture. Veio com a cor um pouco desbotada, um pouco mais claro ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by manoellah on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful, cool and useful. It's really nice to be able to hold the curtain and ornament the bedroom at the same time! Itarrived in perfect condition. It took less than 20 days for the monkey to get here in Brazil.
    Cons:
    No cons at all... It's a perfect gift for a daughter, or sister, or mother, or girlfriend... This is a must have
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by Angrecita on 04/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Do their work really well Nice fabric, soft and colorful They can be adjusted to two positions.
    Cons:
    I really don't find cons at all... I think one might be that my cat seems to love them and she insists in taking them to her be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and colorful curtain holders

posted by NetAmp on 04/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these 'curtain monkeys' for my wife, she really loves them. And so do our kids :-) It is certainly worth the price, as the material and production quality is great and the product works exactly as promised. Easy to use and possible to attach in di...
    Cons:
    No cons that I can think of. If I remember correctly, like it's also mentioned in other reviews on this page, the packaging was...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by zOnVolga on 01/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    ??????? ????????! ???? ?????? ??????????, ????????, ??? ? ??? ??????? ????????? ?? ????? ????? ? 2 ???? ??????. - Very Cute, my mom loved it! - Easy to put in the Curtain, and fit's very well! - Does the job! - Small Price!
    Cons:
    No cons at all. ??????? ??????????? ?? ????????.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice :)

posted by djpety on 10/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It is worth the price. - My mum get it for her birthday, and she very loves it :) - It holds the curtain great, there is two "mode" of holding. - It's easy to use. - The material is good. - Very funny, and so cute.
    Cons:
    - No cons
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SO Very Cute

posted by ragetrigger on 04/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very Cute, my mom loved it! - Easy to put in the Curtain, and fit's very well! - Does the job! - Small Price!
    Cons:
    - Cheap package, but that's not a problem at all... - One of the monkeys has the tail smaller than the other one! But you can't...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gift

posted by enggeziel on 03/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very nice curtain holder. It comes with two little monkeys, they have a very good size. They have a funny face, children just love it (My daughter loves it). The built quality is very good, it has a high quality material. Very easy to use, just p...
    Cons:
    The arms of the monkeys aren’t so long. Than, pay attention if your curtains is much big.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Curtain Holders!

posted by rafael2988 on 12/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well, this is a very nice curtain holder. It comes with two litle monkeys, they have a very good size, much bigger than I thought. THey have a funny face, children just love it. The built quality is very good, it has a high quality material. I bought thi...
    Cons:
    No cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by rositargentina on 08/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cute curtain holder. - A perfect and cheap Gift. - Great For kids and not so kids - Buy More and own a little curtain zoo - Great as a gift, or just for around the house. - All is perfect- -All is perfect- -All is perfect- -All is perfect-
    Cons:
    -Nothing- -All is perfect- -All is perfect- -All is perfect- -All is perfect-
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections