DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Puppy Curtain Clasps/Holders (2-Pack)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:203 (20%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by suckers on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are cheap and they cames in a 2 pack. They are a nice touch for kids room. Also they are really cute and the materials are good and soft. It hold the curtains very well, very strong. The size is perfect. They are perfect as a gift as well.
    Cons:
    The curtains should not be thin, otherwise the puppies will not be able to hold it tight.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    couple of puppies to hold curtains

posted by hleyton on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    nice pair of stuffed puppies to hold curtains, 100% compliant with the required function, ideal gift for a woman or girl. Product good endings makes it look good quality and durable
    Cons:
    none so far, maybe should include a mounting bracket to the wall, so when the curtains are closed or else because there is no p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase

posted by Nchalo on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well.. there is not much things to say about this product. It works as it suppossed to do it. The puppy really holds the curtain haha!!
    Cons:
    It might be too lilte. It would be nice if the puppy grows a little bit. Anyway the product is not bad at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A present for friends and a toy for children

posted by esha2004 on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great idea. It is simple and easy to use, nice and pretty. Good quality curtains holders. Suitable for any interior. Securely fix even the most heavy curtains.
    Cons:
    Buttons would look better in black or white. Another small disadvantage is that they slip off the thin curtains or tulle.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cutest thing out!

posted by fitzie on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I saw these on the site and immediately fell in love with them they are the cutest curtain holders I have ever seen, so much so I ordered another 3pairs they totally get noticed when visitors come around and the ask where I got them from so I put them onto ...
    Cons:
    The only couple of cons is that 1 the button might need sewing back on but that is not a drama an 2 can't use on thin curtains ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    lovely gift for your beloved or for yourself

posted by liscka on 11/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Look cute, nice material, great gift for dog lovers and also for kids, very easy to use
    Cons:
    I do not have any on my mind
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and usefull

posted by fitzie on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cute for pulling the curtains so the sun comes in I've also had people ask me where did I get them from so I've had to order another two pair of them if the curtain is very thin though the dog will slide down so keep this in mind reasonably made and the hea...
    Cons:
    The buttons might need sewing back on after a while of use but that is only too easy for the price it is a good deal
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very qute and high quality

posted by hbadenes on 07/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are truly cute. I ordered the white with black spots version, and it combines perfectly with almost anything. They look really nice holding the curtains. The quality is surprisingly high as well. And since this is not a toy, no moveable parts, etc., i...
    Cons:
    I found none!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Cute Puppy

posted by janadila on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice Cute Puppy. looks very good once placed on the curtain. its neck is little angled as to show its looking away from the curtain, this is very nice once placed both side of the window they look like looking at each other. built quality is good.
    Cons:
    Mine has a big label on the back of the puppy saying it made in china and this label is so bis as the size of its tail, stickin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy and cute

posted by wesley771 on 03/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice when u put it in to kid room. is good gift for kid who like puppy. i think this gift very suitable for kid room, it make the room prefect .
    Cons:
    It's so cute that kids want to take them off and play with them so keep an eye out so accidents won't happen. The clasp might...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections