DX  » Community » Reviews » GoPro 201 Full-Decoded 3.7V 1050mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great!

posted by Gitry on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, the battery fits right into my gopro 3 black edition. The working time is the same as original battery, or maybe a little better. I had it outside in a cold car for several days, and it still works fine.
    Cons:
    The sticker you use to pull the battery out is a little loose, but thats easily fixed with clear tape.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good battery for GoPro Hero 3

posted by MCBRENO on 10/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very good battery for Gopro Hero 3. Very close to an original battery with infinitely lower price and same duration of an original. As I like to shoot my dives have only one battery was always a problem, because it always ended when he wanted to film or pho...
    Cons:
    Not yet found anything against. Let's wait to see if the durability will be good, but so far no complaints
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it!

posted by oscarfsx on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This battery is almost the same as the original GoPro battery, but to 1/5 of the price. This battery even have 50 more mAh! My battery have worked brilliantly. The battery comes in a good professional package, with some information.
    Cons:
    I cant really find any cons on this product, because it works as it schould and its the same quality of the GoPro battery.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super replacement battery for GoPro Hero 3

posted by koenemmers on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a full working replacement battery for the GoPro Hero 3. The battery of the GoPro dies fast and having some extra batteries is great. This product is almost identical to the original one and gives the opportunity to film even longer with your GoPro fo...
    Cons:
    There are not really cons since you get a replacement battery at such a sharp price.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections