DX  » Community » Reviews » WL-WN523N2 Portable Wall-Plug Wireless-N Router w/ Wi-Fi Repeater - Black + White (2-Flat-Pin Plug)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by wesleygmartins on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is easy of use. It has a wizzard setup to help you to choose between all modes, Acess Point mode, Router mode, Bridge mode, Repeater mode and Client mode. It is very simple to be configurated. Small and have two LAN ports! I'm using it as a repeater f...
    Cons:
    The price could be cheaper. It have a good price, but could be a little more cheap.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good, very easy, plug'n'play !

posted by thisisnotdesign on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very small, well builded, easy to use. it's almost plug'n"play. i've been testing & using it to extend my home network using the lan/wan (RJ45 wired connection) from my home dls/router to this small wireless-n repeater/bridge. it's pergect ! light,...
    Cons:
    a little bit difficult to old it directly in the power socket to better use a power cord extension to plug it. directly on the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mini travel router

posted by Canonone on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very small and Easy to set up, has ap,router, bridge and repeater functions. Wireless strength VERY good, supports b,g,n, high throughput, simple menu system, 2 Ethernet ports
    Cons:
    Only has a very basic firewall and limited status information. Power "pins" do not fold away
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections