Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6423 (64%)
  • 4 Star:3613 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Acrylic Case

posted by dedalodaelus on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm very happy with this case. If fits perfectly with my raspberry pi Model B. I've been using it from more than 6 months and I had no problem. The transparent plastic allow you to see everything on the board.
    Cons:
    The only disadvantages I found it's that you have assembly it all together and it reduces the air flow of your raspberry, howev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect clear case

posted by charlpic on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very great pricing, protective film on the panels, good ventilation, very nice logos to identify I/O, Relatively tight fit once it's build. No screws needed. Very great looking transparent acrylic material. The panels themselves are very robust.
    Cons:
    No instructions on how to assemble it but, if you can't figure it out (which I doubt), go see the video associated with the pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    reasonable protection

posted by Georgee88 on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The case is quite good looking, offers a good protection at areasonable price. The plastic is precisely cut, Raspberry Pi fits well inside. From both sides of the plastic are foils for transport - you wont get it scrached.
    Cons:
    Its a bit tricky to assemble. Its not conducting heat away like some metal boxes. Could be a bit of a fingerprint magnet if not...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, Solid Case

posted by Nerdy314159265 on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Solid Construction Clean and Clear Acrylic Lid opens to allow access to hardware Large hole for venting heat
    Cons:
    Slightly difficult to snap together Might not come apart easily
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Budget Rasperry Pi case

posted by Ahnrokk on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks nice when assembled. It had protective foil on it on delivery that protected the parts from scratches. You can flip the lid to open the casing up if needed.
    Cons:
    Mine was a bit tricky to assemble because the hole at the USB ports was very tight. The Raspberry Pi is loose inside the casin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Essential case for your RPi

posted by klaca on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Perfectly cut, transparent case. Not so difficult to assemble. Fits the RPi really well. The plastic elements came with protective foil on both sides, so it was it's totally scratch free after the delivery. All ports and the SD card has a separate opening o...
    Cons:
    No real issues. Maybe not the strongest plastic material, but normally it's a static device, so no real danger to break it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well, put your PI in while assembling

posted by asgar5 on 02/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a cheap, very clear case that gives good protection It has slots for all the connectors and pinheaders on the board
    Cons:
    Once you know how to do it, assembly is easy, but best keep your Raspberry ready to see if you have all the panels the right w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap and nice

posted by Sliron4 on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely well built. I'ts the cheapest case on dealextreme, so if you have a Raspberry Pi I totally recommend to buy it. The board can't even move inside of the case because it fits perfect.
    Cons:
    Kind of hard to put the Raspberry Pi in at the first time, but after that there are no cons about it.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good quality case for the price.

posted by Xboxmodder on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a well made case. Nice think acryl, comes protected with a thin layer so the surface wont get scratched. Easy to assemble. Affordable. the top can be opened and has "hinges" in one end.
    Cons:
    You should be able to lock the top "door" somehow, other then that its a good case. Nothing fancy tho. Theres not mu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice, simple and cheap case

posted by Hagenaars on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The case is simple to click together, it takes about 15 minutes for the first try. The panels are protected with a plastic film, so you won't have any scratches from transport. The lid lifts up, so if you want to use the GPIO or other add-on ports, you can ...
    Cons:
    When I took my RaspberryPi in this case in my laptop bag to work, it disassembled, so if you plan to take your RaspberryPi on t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections