Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* Protective over over the acrylic to prevent scratches
* Fits the Raspberry pi nicely
* You can still see what's going on inside thanks to the transparent case
* Has a hole for GPIO
* Mine came with one of the tabs broken
* The edges of the acrylic are a little rough
* Build quality could be better
* The protective cover didn't really do its job
* Packaging could be better to prevent breaking
Too bad mine was broken; I could still use it by gluing, but many glues dont work with acrylic.
Maybe it got damaged during transport...
Good value for the price. A nice basic enclosure. Don't expect anything crazy though
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.