DX  » Community » Reviews » HuangHe M2000 6mm Pistol BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:132 (13%)
  • 4 Star:6710 (67%)
  • 3 Star:203 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small gun

posted by alexandreito on 11/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Not many,all I can say is that the reloader is good.The aim is very usefull too. Very realistic,easy to carry so you can scare anyone with this gun.It looks like a GLOCK!
    Cons:
    Plastic is very cheap,too light for a gun.The pictures showed are very different than the real one.It is much smaller than i th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good

posted by TodyTbl on 07/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It works; - Is built in a strong plastic; - Has a strong shot; - Shoots goes straight; - Has a laser and flashlight; - You can take the laser and flashlight off if you want; - It arrived in Brasil.
    Cons:
    - Mine came with a crack in the back - Laser isn't aiming in the right place, it is aiming something like, 1" to the left ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good!

posted by pinta33 on 05/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is qutie nice toy, bild very quality, with laser point(but you will never shoot anything if you chose with laser) it's just toy with solid material, not for the little children, but to teach how those BB guns work at all!
    Cons:
    They come with 20 bulets (absolutly not enought), so you will get buy more bullets (1000 bulets costs almost like the entaire g...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT, got in Canada, solid build

posted by skiier111 on 01/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Just got this, looks very different from the pic. There is no cord, there is just a red switch on the other side (on/ off) for the laser which turns on a rotating (changing colour led light). I pulled it off with no problem, and it was loose when I tried to...
    Cons:
    UM...none that I have found YET
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amusing Toy

posted by Marurun on 01/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is one of the first spring loaded airsoft guns I've used so I'm not an expert on them, but from what I can tell the quality of the gun isn't really that bad for the price. The plastic is nice and heavy, it doesn't feel like it would break very easily, ...
    Cons:
    The laser sight that came with mine is not the one in the picture. Plus the batteries were dead inside, but I didn't really car...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice toy

posted by lolada on 01/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good price for a working bb gun, is made out of a nice tough plastic and looks real. Really nice product i find. Very quick delivery, It only took 4 working days to arrive at my place
    Cons:
    The laser and the led are very weak. the hand support it's a bit small for an adult.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap toy

posted by Catebis on 07/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, light, easy to find ammunition (also you can buy it in deal extreme), this is a nyce and playfull toy, nice to children (don't much young ones), inofensive and much fun. It arrived in Brazil, where they sell are illegal.
    Cons:
    Build in cheap material; the laser don't serve to appoint directly to the target and the lights bellow it confuses me. It comes...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not great but price makes up for it

posted by Jarvia on 07/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price for a working gun, plastic and looks real when you take off the laser "sight". Holds i think 10 bbs in the mag and it has a release button which works well. fairly okay material used but nothing special - what do you expect at this...
    Cons:
    Very lightweight in terms of durability, i dont think it would take much punishment although is a toy?? mag has jammed a few ti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice BB

posted by Glowingdevil on 07/08/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    they laser is really bright. its made of plastic but it doesnt break easy. its small. the batteries last a long time. it holds 10 bullets at a time. you can remove the laser if you want too.
    Cons:
    its plastic. but for this price its what you can expect. mine came with a different laser. which has also 2 leds. and thats a b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Different in picture

posted by BBgunfanMaX on 06/25/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its small,cheap and powerfull for the zize! I like to shoot with it and have bb gun war with friends. You can see the laser very far and quite big! Its a very nice bb gun toy to shoot and have war with!
    Cons:
    The gun is just made by cheap plastic material (thats why its cheap!) but doesnt broke very easy! The LED lights is so bad and...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections