Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Can broadcast below 88.1
- Reasonable Power level
- Works With IPOD Classic 120gb
- Has USB port to charge cell phone or other usb device.
- Has 3.5mm input for MP3 player or other device.
- Doesn't hold IPOD securely, can add rubber band to fix or modify foam on holder.
- Remote does not have a display.
- Gets a little static, from time to time, but you really only notice it if you are really listening for it.
Works better than my DLO pro, much clearer sound and more amplification. Worth the pric I paid. Would rec. to others.
Buy it if you have the classic ipod.
I saw this item on another site and was reported to be low powered it is not the case - plenty of sound. Good frequency response as well.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.