DX  » Community » Reviews » iPazzPort KP-810-10A 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Air Mouse 82-Key Keyboard - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very handy small keyboard for my raspberry pi

posted by Joske447 on 04/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I needed a very small keyboard for my project where I embed a raspberry pi and a small screen so I can have a compact mini pc to control my entire project ... so I bought this keyboard. Until now I haven't really had any issues with it. It's just working ou...
    Cons:
    Nothing to say here.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for media centers

posted by asejua on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to use, plug and play. Really nice compact design. Keys have the perfect size to write quickly once used to the layout. The touch pad works like a charm and can be used in landscape and portrait orientations. Low battery consumption. Really great ...
    Cons:
    Plastic seems a bit fragile. The "Enter" button also works at Reboot if used with Fn key and both keys are too close,...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth every penny

posted by smoran on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact, Feels like a regular TV remote control. Super light weight. Keys are soft and comfortable to click. Finger pad is sensitive and works with no largish movement. Mouse buttons are easy to grasp. Full keyboard (No missing keys) Quick navigation keys P...
    Cons:
    Alt-F1-9 keys functionality is a bit complex (Demands 3 keys click) A bit gentle. Probably a fall will break it quiet easily On...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great keyboard

posted by martin.studnicky on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This keyboard feels like a quality product, the packaging is praktical and esthetical, the overall design is very good, it is compact but the keys are big enough.
    Cons:
    user manual is not writen very well, couldn´t make it work with the bluetooth integrated in the computer, reset switch on ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections