DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Red Shoulder L+R Buttons for PSP Slim/2000 (2-Piece Set)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Red Shoulder Buttons!

posted by SolidZone on 09/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Got this as an optional replacement for my L+R buttons (As mine were really dirty). - Works just like the original and looks like them. - Not bad for the price.
    Cons:
    Minor cons, but I'll address them so others are aware: - Not completely red (I have to look on the sides and the top to notice...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Red Shoulders+red buttons+red stick = AWESOME

posted by punkonjunk on 01/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy. Works as well if not better than the originals, assuming you put back all the shoulder parts the right way - they can be a little finicky! Very attractive, appears to be official sony shoulders, which does wonders for resale and anyone who cares abo...
    Cons:
    Um... Not free? They're cheap and functional and actually well cut, mine were defect free.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by pwnzerfaust on 11/07/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a cool colour. The price is good. The quality is good. I recommend this product!
    Cons:
    It's not fully red, so if you're watching your psp straight to the front, you won't notice that the trigger buttons are red. On...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it :D

posted by Chilhil on 10/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It makes my psp looking good xD. Its a very nice collor. You can use it for modding your psp. there are R and L prints. Fits perfectly.
    Cons:
    Its a bit weird collored on the sides. that's all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money...

posted by GetOutOfBox on 06/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks nice if you as to make a red PSP. These are the only red buttons on the net that look somewhat like the original Asterix Ferrari Red buttons, but unfortunately, the Asterix buttons are permanently sold out. So dealextreme comes to the rescue with these!
    Cons:
    They aren't full red, they don't even look red if you put you psp on the ground and look at it directly above it. It's really h...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections