Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
The pros are:
+ It's cheap (compared with european prices).
+ Uses A/V connectors (universal)
+ It's small and light.
* Works fine (could better).
The cons are:
- None really for the price.
- I'd like autofocus instead of manual focus.
- The colour isn't the best.
* I'm using several DC adaptors (9V, 12V). Even 9V batteries. It works with all of them (gets hot with the 12V but until now it still works).
* Image quality: average.
* If you are looking for a small and cheap camera, buy it. Nevertheless it's more a toy than a security camera.
* My piece of advise: Buy it, test your needs (people spend a lot of money in cameras that they do not need) and, if you really need it, buy a "pro" one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.