Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Excellent built.
- Aluminum casing.
- Not bad for daytime (colour mode).
- Accept DC 12V.
- Small in size, great for surveillance camera.
- Bad for low light, need additional source of lights.
- Infra red leds not strong enough.
- External Infra red not helpful
- When operating, camera body get warm.
- Cable junction box (connecting the three cables into one) get warm when operating, I pretty sure the manufacturer use resistor for voltage conversion instead of using DC-DC Integrated Circuit converter.
If you have external source of lights, it would be good for night surveillance, but keep in mind it only capture few meters, I would say 3-4 meters. See my attached screen shots for comparison.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.