Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:507 (50%)
  • 4 Star:507 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good gun

posted by yusto on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * powerful enough, much powerful than anything I can buy in local shops for reasonable price; * handy design * looks and feels good * it's supplied with nearly 100 bullets
    Cons:
    * plastic used isn't strong enough; my gun has fallen from 1.5 meters to the tile floor and some plastic detail has snapped off...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy

posted by JULIO11BRA11XD on 06/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    GOOD SIZE AND WEIGHT, GOOD ACCURACY UP TO 10 METERS VERY EASY TO HANDLE VERY GOOD DESIGN very good! but be carefull with the expectation It's a gun, that has a "fire" power to play in short distances. - I used bullets 6mm that sell here at DX and...
    Cons:
    PRODUCT MATERIAL COULD BE BETTER ...... VERY GOOD BUT THE PRICE IS The laser target is not calibrated and cannot be calibrated....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice toy

posted by csnostra on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This toy reminds me of my youth...it is a decent pp gun *it actually looks like a real one if you check it in low light conditions(i compared it with a friends real handgun) *it is powerful *it has optional parts and 2 magazines *the build quality is ok *th...
    Cons:
    *Not accurate the pellets go where they like and not to the point you aim *The optional extension does not fit very good *The p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing buy!

posted by KunLin on 07/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really good feel in your hands it's heavier than you would expect and gives a realistic feel to the gun (after taking it apart, realized they have huge metal bars in the magazines). Although a lot of people say the build quality isn't good, I would say it i...
    Cons:
    If you don't cock the gun all the way the BBs will jam in the barrel. This is dangerous becuase if you do this too many times a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Time for some fun

posted by Yusunoha on 04/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good price, good pack, packs a good punch and best of all... it looks like it'll be alot of fun :D
    Cons:
    few downsides are for one the package, it was kind of messy, but we all don't care about that anyways xD second is the build qu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Gun!

posted by CouponCutter on 02/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I got this gun a couple a days ago, and DANG it's good! I was expecting some cheap, lite plastic, but this plastic is really sturdy, and pretty heavy too. It feels good and real-like to me. It also fires pretty strong, I asked my brother to shoot me with it...
    Cons:
    None, but if any, the gun looks a but silly if you put on ALL of the extra stuff to make it look bigger. Both mags are terrific...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap poerful bb gun

posted by DaVNiz on 02/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks like a glock and this is good :). The most important thing is that is most powerfull of the other cheap bb guns and it comes with some nice accesories, but i dont really like them.
    Cons:
    The acuraccy is normal going to bad. The build quality is also isnt the best but is ok.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice for the price

posted by kbelim54 on 09/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very very cheap - It is strong for a cheap spring gun, can pierce a card board from point blank. - Fun to play with friends, but always wear protective glasses.
    Cons:
    - It is made of cheap plastic, but what would you expect out of this price? - The piece that holds the bullet´s shooter b...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice BBgun!

posted by jsemi11 on 08/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A great BBgun, I have never owned a BBgun before, but i bought this from dealextreme and here I am again, buying another one for my father. The power is enough to make holes on normal paper at a 10-15 feet distance so you can make targets easy.
    Cons:
    Bullets can get stuck on the cannon, what makes unassembling it necessary, but it was easy to do with a little screwdiver you c...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good buy

posted by dinklewinkle on 07/09/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A cool little gun, seems that it is pretty sturdy. It fires really far, at least far enough to make a good impression. It is good in the hand, easy to load, and doesn't seem to have any loading problems common with other bb guns. It came with 2 reloaders an...
    Cons:
    none!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections