DX  » Community » Reviews » WeiTus Stainless Steel Tweezers for Electronics DIY (2-Pack)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7818 (78%)
  • 4 Star:174 (17%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbeatable price and quality!!

posted by enricefs on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Unbeatable quality for the price. I must confess that I wasn't expecting such a good quality in these pair of tweezers so I'm happily surprised. On the other hand, the alignment of the tips in both tweezers is also very good.
    Cons:
    I cannot tell any cons so far. I have used some more expensive tweezers that have a similar quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They look and feel good

posted by learjetz on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Well, just opened them up, and my initial reaction is that they look and feel good. Seem precise and points are very fine. Build and quality is better than I expected.
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can tell as of yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Shunra1 on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, Precise( the tips on mine were aligned perfectly), handled are coated in a rubbery insulating material. For the money you get two typed of tweezers (curved and straight)
    Cons:
    for the price, none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worth the price

posted by alligatoring on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    they don't cost very much, they don't melt, they are very finely pointed for the most precise needs - you can use them to pick up 0603 leds, which are tiny.
    Cons:
    i don't know if they would be very useful for other things - like papercraft. the bent tipped ones aren't bowed out - some peop...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Quality For Very Little Price

posted by HishD on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality - Good finish and paint - Very good grip on the tweezers - Very good price for quality - I use them extensively and they are still in a very good shape
    Cons:
    I didn't find any cons for this product. I used many of tweezers before and this one does the job and ti is good
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic tweezers

posted by grasnal on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very well finished set of tweezers !!!! They are blue colored and the final end is so precise that it is very easy to capture human hairs over any kind of surface. I gave them to may wife, in order to pick sewing lines. They came properly protected in a...
    Cons:
    Absolutely none. Good product, fair price, beautiful finishing.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product, very fine point and soft to use

posted by nluques on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very strong and sturdy materials They are easy to use, soft to handle for a long period of time Very precise and fine ponits Covers for the points very useful Good price
    Cons:
    A lillte too short, so it wont work to take pices out of deep places it could be a llitle longer It could come in a more varied...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sharp tweezers

posted by kulps on 09/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are some fine tweezers. They're sharp, sturdy and very inexpensive. When used for electronics work the long stury tips make SMD pretty easy. The tips line up well and I have not had them bend on me yet
    Cons:
    There are tip covers that these come with, they don't stay on very well and I wish they did. These suckers are sharp and will s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tweezers

posted by CoverUp on 08/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very precise, work excellent on right hands it's weight is ok two different pieces to work make this a flexible option
    Cons:
    The ends are very thin.. and if you don't have care with them, they bend it. You can harm yourself with one of these, so don't ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality

posted by mplacona on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are very precise, and you can see the tips really come together when you use them. That means they are well aligned, which is good for small parts
    Cons:
    The tips are quite sharp, so must be handled with care. not really a con, but more of a "be aware" thing
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections