DX  » Community » Reviews » PengGong CR-V Tri-Wing Y Trigram Screwdriver for Electronics DIY (3mm*50mm)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inginer

posted by adore on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Convenient screwdriver, you can use it everywhere, very comfortable compared to the simple nozzles where they nemogut diameter enter Razem and reach the screw, and the work on the stait of - for lack of a tool, it is convenient to keep Vrook skalzit not, an...
    Cons:
    plastic is poor
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality screwdriver

posted by turbojens on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very cheap - Good build quality - Magnetic tip - Has a good grip - Small enough to fit in small tool boxes
    Cons:
    - Slightly too big for Nintendo DS Lite, i managed to get the screws out but it was hard.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good screwdriver

posted by zmeister on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I ordered this to open my nds lite. I had previously used the nds lite triwing screwdriver, available here at dx for a very cheap price. I wasn't satisfied with the quality though. It felt like it was about to break every time I rotated it... This screwdri...
    Cons:
    I wish the build quality would have been a little bit better. It seems sturdy enough to last a good while though. The nds scre...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy to have if repacking laptop batteries.

posted by deswong on 04/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice and cheap. I had been debating on drilling out the screws on my laptop battery to repack the battery with new cells and then stumbled across this on DealExtreme. I have tried a few local electronics/DIY shops and could not find anything with this patte...
    Cons:
    No cons that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works for the DS Lite

posted by Saku3456 on 05/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -This screwdriver does its job: it will help you disassemble your Nintendo DS for repair or case modding. -It's fairly cheap too. While other sites sell Tri-wing screwdrivers for around $4.95, this screwdriver was only cost a fraction of that. - Just li...
    Cons:
    - Plastic handle feels a bit cheap, but I think the screwdriver will still last me a long time. - More color options could be ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections