Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10011 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality Tweezers

posted by buyerondx on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality tweezers. They will not deform under severe working pressures. They look durable, and they are well balanced. They don't seem oxidizable. You have available different types of tweezers from the same brand here in dx, each one perfect for each k...
    Cons:
    I can't think of any drawbacks. Maybe the price. Buy they still worth it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!

posted by RealDJKA on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely sharp tips, good quality(stainless steel). Comes with tip protection cover(cheap plastic one). Worth every cent! I use it mostly for tiny electronics SMD parts(picking up/placing/sorting etc.)
    Cons:
    The tip protecting plastic case could be better though, it often falls off when put onto tweezers. No more cons after 1 year us...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    surprised

posted by bidjam on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    thats a very precise tweezer, with a very fine point, and the tips meet each other perfectly. I will use to dissect small invertebrates and i thnk i don't even need to sharp the tips. Plus its very cheap when compared to the prices in my coutry. And it clai...
    Cons:
    none, but you have to keep in mind that its very fine and it will bend if abused
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tweezers

posted by psusnjar on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Gread tool. I use it for every day's soldering of SMD components. The tweezers are made of stiff steel. Although I use them for months, they still hold components precisely. No bending, no corrosion. Flux residue is easily removed, of course.
    Cons:
    None, I've been using it frequently for everyday use - soldering and NO cons so far, it still springs and aligns as it's suppos...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality steel

posted by nickxab on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent material quality and excellent finish. Very sharp and ideal for thin parts. They are very useful and for the price these are a very good buy indeed. Looks like a tool for professionals.
    Cons:
    The steel is soft, could be tougher but this is not a big deal.You can make it harder easy ! ;)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really precise tweezers

posted by cmartin1 on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A perfect product of the highest quality level, both in terms of finishing and mechanical functionality. They are made of anti-magnetic stainless steel. Very good handling. The plastic cap to protect the tip is a nice addition which can make them last much ...
    Cons:
    None. It is a perfect design, in my humble opinion.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    angled tweezers

posted by Witzz on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quality made, stainless, sharp point means it's precise, after long time using it, still like new, won't break so easily no matter how much force
    Cons:
    sharp point means danger to your fingers, cap fells off often so little duck tape inside will do the trick.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful tweezers

posted by VasaX on 01/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good material, fine build quality and protective tip cover, thick enough to be useful for long time, not like in other cases when the protective/covering/casing things fall apart or tear of after few days of use.
    Cons:
    Probably none. I'm not using it much often, but when I need it, I have it and the tweezers are doing it's job and doing it well.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very very precise

posted by dakipro on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    cheap, precise, good quality, comes with a plastic cap for end, so it protects hand since ends are very sharp. There is absolutely no missing of the ends when tweezers are closed together, they are perfect match
    Cons:
    Cap that protects ends is kinda hard, it started braking. But duck tape is a magic invention :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice!

posted by CaptainSkully on 03/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice tweezers. They feel very sturdy and are just the right size. The tips are sharp and come together perfectly - there is no gap or misalignment. They feel very well built. The curved tips will be nice for moving small parts around and getting in...
    Cons:
    No cons with these - everything about them is good.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections