Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- High Quality (the points are always together when you close the Tweezerses).
- Very hard and durable after a rude use.
- No problems with heating.
- Very useful.
- Very very sharpened (be careful you can get hurt).
- There are not expensive, i think there are cheap.
Just one: the Clohidric acid (HCl) attacks it and in the description it is said that there are made of "Stainled Steel". I don't know what stainled steel is used but it is not so good at least for acids. And it would be very useful for people that uses acid in making boards.
Please let's make an antiacid tweezers.
I use more the angled version than the straight.
If you need let's buy these ones.
Made in Switzerland.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.