DX  » Community » Reviews » Gooi Stainless Steel TS-10/11/15 Straight and Angled Tweezerses (3-Piece Set)
Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8924 (89%)
  • 4 Star:113 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price.

posted by drewcrosby on 02/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very inexpensive. Good rebound strength. Steel seems to be strong enough. Multiple sets for different uses. Full individual retail packaging. Tips are nicely aligned from the factory. Tips are fairly sharp.
    Cons:
    The average thickness of the steel on one half of my TS-11 wasn't consistent at the handle end, but it still functions well. Wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool but finish bad a little

posted by cbuffon on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Piece in stainless steel. Apparently resistant. In spite of done not inform, the dimensional one is similar to other similar pieces in the market. The tips are well produced and very functional.
    Cons:
    The finish of the pieces is ugly and strange. The model of tweezers TS-11, of the same manufacturer, has unlike width the model...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tweezerses

posted by Bulgina on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Set of tweezers 3 TS-10 TS-11, TS-15. Does exactly what you expect from him. It would be good if they do not conduct electricity, but at this price you can not zhalovatsya.Blagodarya him I did not go mad while repairing your PDA (although it broke down in t...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3 useful tweezers

posted by enry80 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    they are excellent tools, they no so good or strong material but are very useful and fine tip. I can hold small and diminute screws, chips and component smd. Ts-11 ts12 and ts15 tweezers. 2 of them are straight tweezer one of them x-large body with fine...
    Cons:
    you don´t should apply too strong or streess in to the medium or near the tip , they are prone to twist.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for grab little objects

posted by FlavioHernan on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very useful to use for soldering and other electronic work. Grab electronics components, smd type, screws little and objects thin, is more simple.
    Cons:
    It can be deformed slightly if press too hard. The item is ferromagnetic, the magnetic effect is strong and are attracted to ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Truly a bargain

posted by Dibari on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1) The three tweezers come in full retail packaging, with the three separate items packaged in a plastic bag. 2) Tweezer tips are VERY sharp and come together precisely. Very good craftsmanship. 3) The price is ridiculously cheap.
    Cons:
    No cons that I can see.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent set of tweezers!

posted by walterwpg2 on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This set of Gooi tweezers is an excellent buy! Perfect for working with small mechanical and electronic parts. Well finished, smooth, easy to use. An amazing bargain. Excellent quality. The different styles of tips gives you options for picking up items of ...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A perfect buy for it's use and price.

posted by bejecas69 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Precise and usefull tool. it will be used to help me build static models. The tips are well aligned and do not slip sideways if pressure is applied . Three good tweezers for a very low price.
    Cons:
    Maybe the tips are too sharp. At least for modelling use.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to have in your electronic lab

posted by MatiasSilv on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Their major pro is the low price, I use them in an electronic laboratory and they have good enough quality for handle up to 0805 smd components.
    Cons:
    They are not made of NON-MAGNETIC stainless steel as the label and the stamp on them says. The
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality tweezers

posted by bobomastoras on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    stainless steel tweezers. Tips are properly grinded to sharp edges. The tips are well aligned and do not slip sideways if pressure is applied . The thickness of the steel handles is 1 to 1.5 millimeters.
    Cons:
    none, really. The inner edges are still a bit rough, but I did not yet cut myself.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections