DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 Cree 1xAA 1x14500 Flashlight (with Holster)
Sort by:
292 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:67196 (67%)
  • 4 Star:2985 (29%)
  • 3 Star:38 (3%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:01 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    brighter than my expensive 4seven flashlights

posted by hijackthisnow on 02/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bright only takes 1 AA battery Make sure to buy the Ultra Fire 14500 rechargeable AA battery for the flashlight. It is imperative that you buy the ultra fire 14500 rechargeable AA batteries with this. The brightness is insane. This flashlight is brighter th...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect EDC light

posted by Daiwamaster on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Smaller than expected, being used to a 2xAA Maglite, which makes it even more awesome. Build quality is decent enough for my expectations, although there was a rough thread section for the tail cap part, but doesn't affect proper threading. Switch works fin...
    Cons:
    Threads were dry, and I wouldn't trust my life on the carrying strap either. Had to do some good research to find out the prope...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent!

posted by molha on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, good light flood, comes with a holster, good value at fair price, AA batteries commonly available, solid, durable, aluminium.
    Cons:
    No particular. These work as expected.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fit in my EDC

posted by cadernier on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Build quality looks excellent, very sturdy and won't make you fear to use it under heavy rain -Very bright especially with "TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries " also bought on Dx.com, actually brighter than a Fen...
    Cons:
    -ALL 4 of the ones I ordered had bad contacts issues... One of them stopped working after only a week. I extended the spring at...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sweet flashlight

posted by consortium32 on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ridiculously bright even in mid-day, nice build quality (sturdy+no moving parts), and on top of all that awesomeness it uses only 1 AA battery!!!. Yes, you heard that right, only 1 universally available AA battery is needed to power this thing!!!!!.
    Cons:
    It's too good to be true that some people might not believe that such product exists.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4 years of use, still happy with it!

posted by Wiebrand on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this flashlight 4 years ago (in 2009) and I have used it regularly since. The build quality is excellent, it bright andused just one AA battery. The UltraFire C3 is small, light and comes with a practical holster.
    Cons:
    Every now and then I have had a bad connection, resulting in a flickering light. This is resolved by twisting the case.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome torch!

posted by andre7 on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very strong light and powerful beam. - Very compact and carriable. Comes with a nice holster that you can clip in your belt or bag. - Build quality seems good, with a nice weight and touch. - Uses one regular AA baterry, available everywhere, so you wont ...
    Cons:
    - Not much really... maybe the on/off button could be a little better. The clicking bottom feels a little loose.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little light

posted by squeeish on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Tactile clicky switch, with a rubber texture. Bright beam. Solid metal body with wordings CREE on one side and ULTRAFIRE on the other. Minimal design, which I like. Not heavy at all since it's aluminium I think. Strap looks durable Holster quality is better...
    Cons:
    Two rings in the flash beam, but that's typical. I'm not too sure about the durability of the glass where the beam shines throu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Definitely worth the money

posted by peterpepo on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Build Quality - it's made from black alluminium + Weight + Construction - feel very nice and solid in hand + Strap + Holster + Water resistant (has rubber sealing) + Strong Light
    Cons:
    - Could be bit brighter (i used 1x AA battery, maybe i will try original UltraFire battery)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELENTE

posted by Elfugi on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    AMAZING LIGTH! i just bougth 4 more to give for christamas to my brothers, and people i care! really usefull and very good price! it really looks expensive! nice materials! and good light! i just bougth special batteries.... http://dx.com/p/ultra-fire-1450...
    Cons:
    NONEEE! maybe one, they say that if you buy several is cheeper , it is but also they charge you with a extra fee! so watch out!...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 30
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections