DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount Dock for PDA Cell Phones/GPS/PMP/MP4
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, I recommend

posted by jpcostaPT on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Adjustable size will fit to most of phones or GPS devices. The build quality is acceptable and the suction cup is strong enough to keep it attached to your windshield even on uneven terrain. I've been using it for a while now and it never dropped my phone.
    Cons:
    Sometimes you need to tighten the arm screws in place as it seems to come off with time. The arm is not that long, so for some ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget for GPS/PDA etc.

posted by Medvedjonok on 04/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A big suction cup. Looks like a strong holder. I tested it with my iPhone 3G.
    Cons:
    It looks like the side holders which hold phone/PDA/GPS a little bit big. It means that it's not a perfect decision for slim ce...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good suction !

posted by Elie.fr on 08/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use it with my iPhone 3G and protective case sku.14478, and it hold the phone pretty well. I choosed this one because the suction cup is very strong ! It is almost as strong as the one I has with my GoPro HD camera ! I am even confident that it won't fe...
    Cons:
    No really cons for a car use. For bike use, I would have appreciate more security to hold the phone/pda, but I never saw any ki...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections