DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount Dock for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:251 (25%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Terribly built, useless

posted by Simonetti2010 on 10/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It fits the Galaxy S III even if a protective silicon case (sku.138930) is installed, which should a great pro. It is adjustable so that a change of device won't force me to get a new dock.
    Cons:
    This is where it gets ugly: To start, mine came with one of the plastic covers bent (the one closer to the first adjustment kn...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks like a good product.

posted by zeeve68 on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Can hold the cell phone or any other fitted insrument quite good and safe.
    Cons:
    Can not rotate easily by 90 degrees (For example a cell phone). Yet I have to check its heat and sun resistance while on car wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good design but mine broke quickly

posted by 2010laohu on 02/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the adjustment mechanism is toothed, that's why I got this one, sick of other ones (flexible neck type or ball-joint type) working themselves loose and my phone pointing at the ground. the adjustment mechanism is really good and never worked itself loose. ...
    Cons:
    the suction cup seemed to get looser and looser on mine after a few weeks of being on the windshield. eventually it would not s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazed...

posted by BobDhd on 06/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    There are so many adjustments on this thing it's amazing, took a couple of days to notice them all (had not seen these pictures of the holder, only a basic one). Knobs loosen to allow serrated joints to index & then lock tightly in place. Nicely stuck t...
    Cons:
    Nothing so far.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections