Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
+ Everything that you need is in package
+ Compact and easy to be mounted, if you have good documentation (see cons)
+ Works fine almost all the time.
+ Intuitive and simple use, after installation.
- Documentation is really simple and short
- Mounting is not so easy, so you need to be prepared for some work on car, in my case I remove the rear bumper in order to fix antenna part and to disassemble rear gear light.
- rarely is not working very well, may be I need to drive little bit slower ...
- Can have better documentation, but still in YouTube you can found a superb movie with whole process, just search for "Parking sensors fitted. No drilling required. Invisible from outside"
- Good value to performance ration, some improvement on documentation is needed
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.