DX  » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Deep Blue (Refurbished)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Price and quality

posted by mallate79 on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    To be honest the Ds looks like a new one. The pakage it's a imitation but i think it doesn't matter. It's an excellent divice, included the price. The shipping was so fast. It took about two weeks but you have to take in account I paid the expedited shipme...
    Cons:
    L and R Buttons looks so fragile and a bit loose. You really miss an extra stylus. It's clear in the description, but as I abse...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good, but not greate

posted by lu123 on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good device at a very nice price. The device itself looks and feels really nice. Both of the screens where protected by a plastic and I didn't feel any loosen part. The games loaded properly and the battery works just as good as a new not refurbi...
    Cons:
    The directional buttons are not very responsive, I have to press them harder just to get the character to move. It is fine for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Histórico de funcionamento

posted by 6699colon on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Meu filho adorou, comprei a cor que ele quis azul essa cor é muito linda ele ficou encantado, veio bem embalado a quentão de prazo não tenho preocupação com a DX pois ela sempre entrega no prazo.
    Cons:
    Comprei esse NDS LITE pra dar de presente de natal para meu filho, quando eu abri o produto ele funcionou muito bem, mas tive u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good product with a good price

posted by brdirais on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I already know this product as my daughter has a similar one. I recommend this product I found very successful and works very well. It has a beautifull color and the screen has a good quality. I am also very satisfied with the way in which the order was re...
    Cons:
    I have no complaints to make against this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nintendo DS lite

posted by ronynhocandeli on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It worked like a charm, first time i start this nintendo ds lite its worked.
    Cons:
    My package dont come with a manual, its not essential but its a plus. the fact of having no guarantee from the manufacturer rea...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent option - my kids liked so much

posted by humbertofavero on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent option - my kids liked so much. Best Price, high quality, easy to use, the option for multi-users is good, good grafichs.
    Cons:
    Nothing with the product. But the time for delivery was so big (3 months)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ndslite

posted by matibene on 06/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    English: This is an amazing portable console, one of the best portables in the market So cheap! Nice build quality, not seems a refubished one Battery works well 5-6hs max bright SHIP SO FAST it only take 16 days! amazing Spanish: Una consola por...
    Cons:
    English: I cant find any cons on this product Español: No tiene ninguna contra
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect ds for half the price

posted by janaarnoutfaber on 04/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it is a nice looking well constructed ds lite. the case is beautiful looking device, which looks almost as the original.
    Cons:
    for the very picky ones: the lcd screens are not exactly the same quality as the genuine one, but you will only notice this is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My DS is so good ....

posted by gustavo2010BR on 10/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Ship fast, DS works very well. It's a best gift for children. DS is a brain increasing. My nephew love their games.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by alexpf25 on 09/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Original Charger New Case Good quality Its a perfect gift My sister loved it, she uses all the time and enjoy playing games as mario and those classics of nintendo (:
    Cons:
    Fake box Buttons are a little bit hard Not extra stylus It looks like a refurbished Others look like new ones
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections