DX  » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Dragons (Refurbished)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent business

posted by Durkham on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product, NDS Lite Limited Edition, has arrived in a very good state of use. There's no big problems with the time of arrival because I was already warned about the time that will be spended. I'm still using it and i really enjoy it. I recommend.
    Cons:
    If you're a brazilian consumer, you have to prepare for a month of waiting for the product. But it will be arrived on your hous...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too much 'refurbished', but GREAT!

posted by FelipeNAlmeida on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Both screens and battery life, my main concerns originally, are outstanding in quality. - Despite the replaced parts it all looks, feels and works EXACTLY like it would on a brand new Nintendo DS Lite. - Awesome price. - I made the order and 21 days late...
    Cons:
    - Many parts seem to be replaced. You would expect a refurbished product to have very few replaced parts (only the defective on...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good purchase. Very Cheap and Good Quality

posted by LuizFePe on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good price. - No defetcs. No traces of refurbishment. - Very good quality. - Pretty design. Unusual. - A good DS Lite. No regrets. - The battery is very good.
    Cons:
    - Take too long to arrive. I made the order on December 2011, and arrives on April 2012.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but do not expect much

posted by MMJUD on 07/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a cheap option Original Box and Manuals Original Power Supply Allows use of portable platform for other It came well packaged and protected in the housing and lcd displays, including the serial number intact.
    Cons:
    The battery of my durability and showed little change I had to have a few more minutes of games. The housing seems to be loose ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good NDS, works like a charm. And good price

posted by indask8 on 07/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It's an NDSLite, and have everything a ndslite can offer. -Very nice casing, doesn't feel fragile. -Nothing else to say here, it's simply an nds, and everything looks to works, wifi, touch screen, buttons...
    Cons:
    -My bottom screen is a little more yellow than the top screen (plain white), not a big problem as ingame it's impossible to not...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks great, like new NDS for less than $100

posted by DaEthnobotnist on 06/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Like new and less than $100. Looks awesome too and is a great deal considering this style case is not available for Nintendo DS (IQue only). Dragon design looks very nice and has etched feel. does not feel like dragon design would rub or chip off. I would m...
    Cons:
    Speaker quality seems to not be as good as the original. quality of case is not as good as the original (i.e. top shell, power ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections