DX  » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 3200lm 3-Mode White Bicycle Headlamp - Black Grey (6 x 18650)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I've seen the light

posted by Schmorglebot on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought the Cree-XM-L T6 3200lm 3-mode White Bicycle Headlamp with the intention of not only cycling at night and not relying completely on street lamps as well as being more visible to cars on the road. The unit succeeded in all these areas and surpassed ...
    Cons:
    When the unit arrived it was actually a grey/silver colour and not black as indicated by the advertisement. This is minor but a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    light bicycle

posted by HumbertoPranuvi on 01/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Resitente and good lighting. Case of sturdy and well manufactured battery.
    Cons:
    The battery has a short life. With less than two hours of use in high light load ends. Do not have medium light, just light hig...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great light

posted by elias155 on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    So much light for such little price. Seriously, it's nuts. I use it on my bike strapped to the handlebar together with a smaller flashlight strapped to my helmet, and it is crazy how much light you get. The forests come alive at night, and it is so much FUN...
    Cons:
    Charger is not european. Just buy an adaptor and you are ready to go. Besides I'm not really sure about the rubber band, but so...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light, bad charger

posted by xslsx on 11/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really great and bright light. An hour of use, I only had to use it on low to dont scare off the cars on the road.
    Cons:
    The charger was DOA. I only ordered one piece and hence have to wait until customer service have figured out if they want to se...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Holy mother of...

posted by Joflixen on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Lets be honest for a second - the output of this light is just INSANE!! 3200 Lumen!!!! all squished into a very nice beam. Excellent long throw and good solid fill. Easily looks as bright as car HID high-beam at 20 metres.
    Cons:
    Little rubber-grommet style clip to hold the unit to handlebars. will wear and degrade over time. Would be better with fixed qu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections