DX  » Community » Reviews » F328 Android 4.0 GSM Bar Phone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band, Wi-Fi and Dual-SIM - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 3
Good price, good product, but with some cons – F328 Android 4.0 GSM Bar Phone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band, Wi-Fi and Dual-SIM - Black Reviews

posted by asdsasd on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Delivery time 1 month to Bulgaria, as usual. Good packing, everything as expected was in the box (phone, cable, charger, 2 batteries, phones, protective case). Very nice build, especially the graphite paint on the panel. Solid feel, responsive capacitive touchscreen, bright and clean colors, good readability. Android 4.0, at least that was written in Software info in the phone. Dual SIM worked fine. Everything worked as expected.
Cons:
Low memory, not so many apps you can get. There was some bug: when unlocked the screen started selecting without touching (on the mid left edge), so If I have icon there it selected it, or when you enter setting it start clicking on mid left edge (entering menus). After running 1 day this thing happens not so often, but still annoying. Call quality isn't good at all. You can hear great but after 30 sec talking from the other side can't hear you good, voice starts fading out, your voice gets very quiet more often, dunno why. WiFi and signal strength bars are not moving if you move also, either phone is slow or I dunno. There is no software update, or root, or mods :)
Other:
Was surprised at the first look. I thought China do makes a good phone already, but no. Would prefer to spend more money but on Sony, HTC or Samsung.
Bottomline:
Price is great. Product first look is awesome. Bad call quality for real. Touchscreen or touch problem, I don't know how to call it. I won't recommend it to anyone since there are problems you can expect.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections