DX  » Community » Reviews » Traditional Oriental Art Wooden Chopsticks with Pouches (5-Pack)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7515 (75%)
  • 4 Star:255 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELENT

posted by dokioka on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I LOVEEE THIS WOODEN CHOPSTICKS!!!! VERY VERY useful super functional easy functional excelent cover very good gift for someone who loves oriental food or eating sushi
    Cons:
    i dont have i love it
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Nice Sticks for Me

posted by hamanoras on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really Nice Silk quality Really nice color Very nice easy to use Perfect Shape is really nice i cant find cheaper than dx for this sticks
    Cons:
    Bamboo quailty Low if you buy 5 piece its A LITTLE EXPENSIVE
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!

posted by tbreuel on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are very beuatiful and the quality is great for the price. The drawings show nice patterns, wich go great with the corresponding chopsticks. Great idea for a Japanese/Chinese Restaurant to add a bit more of flare to service!
    Cons:
    Almost none actually. Maybe some minor nitting issues on some of the pouches, but almost unnoticeable.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal for this product

posted by leonatnight on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price is very low – unmatched anywhere else. The pouches look very nice, even decorative quality. The quantity of the provided chopsticks is definitely a pro if you want to host with some friends Unlike other chopsticks, this pack is wooden and not plastic ...
    Cons:
    The tip is flat, which makes it difficult to scoop
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and beutiful chopsticks!

posted by skocko76 on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really beautiful! They really lift up the atmosphere a notch. All pairs differently painted in different little pockets.
    Cons:
    A chopstick or two are slightly bent, making it harder to eat with. It is no problem as I find bent chopstick pretty much were ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice chopsticks

posted by Ari69 on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Excellent price-quality ratio. + Surprising good quality sticks (wood and final painting) and lovely material of the pouches in bright colours. + Dont really seem cheap chopsticks + They are light and easy to use, extremely important point for occidental ...
    Cons:
    - Almost nothing to say. Not really so important but the pouches could be better sewing endings.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Real Bargain for the Price

posted by Mustafa36 on 02/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + All arrived as described in great condition. + Great for both display and usage. + Both chopsticks and pouches feels good and does not look cheap at all. + Bought a single pair of chopsticks in a local store with similar quality/maybe less than these, and...
    Cons:
    - Colors are a brighter than those displayed on the pictures, but to me that was a good thing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They look great

posted by brielga on 11/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Quality is way better to what I was expecting - Drawings and pouches are awesome - Way better quality to what you can actually find in local chinesse stores
    Cons:
    - Guess the only con is that one of the stick is painted a bit darker than the rest of them but still they look great
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    eat delicious food - with class

posted by ehaluskova on 11/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I think the biggest pro is that the items arrived safely, and un-damaged. They are as described here, and as on the pictures, and can be really used to eat food. The chopsticks themselves do not give a cheap feeling, and it feels right to use them. The pouc...
    Cons:
    I did not find any obvious cons. Just be careful with the pouches, I am not sure how to clean the pouches properly (what concer...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very pretty (well almost all of them)

posted by janox on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Theese are actually really good chopsticks (i know they are widely sold like everywhere (including china, was there for like a month a few months ago) but they are actually better than many of the lacquer ones you get at many high end resturants in china, g...
    Cons:
    Well none really, but i do not really like the painting that is made of the forbidden city, does not look great (but the pouche...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections