DX  » Community » Reviews » Traditional Oriental Art Wooden Chopsticks with Pouches (5-Pack)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Chopsticks

posted by cryinglestat on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice design, lightweight, individual package for each pair (it looks so cute, different colours of tiny silken or brocade bags and little roses), doesnt slip off fingers (some chopsticks do). Picture priths doesn't seems to wear-off in time, colours of them...
    Cons:
    These individual packages are very weak sewn, there's loose threads, but i does not affect the quality of chopsticks, only if y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice

posted by katblack on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a really nice item...I really love collecting stuff like that and I am in love with these chopsticks. I have put it up with all of my other stuff that I collected and people love the way they look. Flowers on them are really pretty and for that pric...
    Cons:
    I am not sure if I would eat with those. I dont know what kind of paint was used on them and if its safe, because it either mig...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Chop Sticks

posted by hansolav on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great chopsticks, they come in individual pouches. When i order chinese og japanes food to my house i get this badboys out. They look the part, and the feel is of course more exclusive then regular once that comes with the food
    Cons:
    They are more slippery then the original once that comes with take away food, but it does not matter
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but not so good

posted by fabriciobraga on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very beautiful, delicated, and nicelly painted. It cames with a nice package, that makes it a good gift.
    Cons:
    The paint quality is not so good. Sometimes when you hold it, you will see some dirty on your finger. After wash it just 2 or...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice chopsticks!

posted by umbertogatti on 09/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The wooden chopsticks feel solid. Pouches are well woven and there aer some pretty colors. My daughters liked them so much and fight with each other to choose the one to use.
    Cons:
    They could be less expensive. The paintings on the wooden chopsticks seems a little sloppy :-) You can't machine wash the pouch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful!

posted by ubiratamuniz on 10/14/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very very beautiful - Great for gifts - Great for that "oriental dinner" at home - Good also for decorative purposes - Good finishing. Looks like hand-made products
    Cons:
    - None really. Except, of course, that silly 500 char limit on the user reviews.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections