DX  » Community » Reviews » MBO M116 Android 4.0 GSM Smartphone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band, Wi-Fi, Dual-SIM - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Fulfills all my needs – MBO M116 Android 4.0 GSM Smartphone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band, Wi-Fi, Dual-SIM - Black Reviews

posted by kval on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It covers perfectly all the basic functionalities. Good screen quality, quick response, good radio sound, wifi, bluetooth, g-sensor, etc.
Cons:
Wifi coverage is a little limited, so you must be nearby your router. Camera sensor is very low quality. Initial language is Chinese. You have to manually install some apps, but several can be installeds automatically from the Market. I haven't been able to install Gmail app by the moment, because of a problem with the SDK version.
Other:
I was able to install the Spanish language support for GO! keyboard, not directly from the application, but from the Market.
Bottomline:
In the end, I'm very happy with my purchase. It gives me almost everything I need with good quality. The more useless tool is the camera: it has good resolution, but with poor definition - it may work property in uniformly illuminated places.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections