DX  » Community » Reviews » MBO M116 Android 4.0 GSM Smartphone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band, Wi-Fi, Dual-SIM - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Worth the price, cover basic functionallity – MBO M116 Android 4.0 GSM Smartphone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band, Wi-Fi, Dual-SIM - Black Reviews

posted by funnyel on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The biggest pros is price. it has nice wifi (even if it has small coverage). Everything works fine (bt, wifi, camera, dual-sim, ...). Nice sensitive touch part of display. Quick responses. Apps can be installed at sdcard (saves a lot of memory in phone). The whole ratio phone functionallity and ability/price is one huge pros.
Cons:
There are only few cons but can be accepted under consideration of price. Wifi coverige is no more than few meters, the farther the lower wifi singnal. Camera definition is low if you make photos in not enough lightened (illuminated) place. The option and back key sometimes not react but after locking and unlocking phone it is working again. Sometimes problem with sending data via bluetooth. But it is minor things, and is acceptable considering the price.
Other:
Definitely worth the price, even with its small defects mentioned in cons. If you are a low end user that do not need to use high-power applications. Go and buy it. It worths its price.
Bottomline:
Even if i experienced the failure of the firmware (phone keeps rebooting) dx was so kind and willing to provide me replacement (finally i chose different device and pay price difference, but its off-topic) So if it will be working after few days of using, you got one nice cheap phone with lot of functions. I deffinitely recommend the phone.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections