DX  » Community » Reviews » Fiio PS1110 Walkbox Portable Stereo Speaker - 3.5mm Jack (USB/AC/2*AAA Powered)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am very happy with this

posted by Kilili on 04/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Didn't seem all that great until I found the volume control[!] This unit is absolutely beautiful, and looks like something Apple Computer would have put together [but not sell for $15]. Great sound for its small size. I'm quite pleased with what I got f...
    Cons:
    As others have mentioned, the volume reset to 10%, or whatever, is a nuisance, abeit minor.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very powerful speakers

posted by bRoMoSnR on 04/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -good quality sound(nitid at high volume)and incredible powerful sound.hear to believe. -very good design and colors,full chromed front. -can use with usb charger if you don't desire consuming of your batteries. -the buzz what are speaking users,doesn't ...
    Cons:
    -when you turn on, the volume resets at 10% aproximately.for me is very useless -no more cons,there are perfect speakers,maybe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best

posted by Myrdhin on 03/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This guy is incredible, havent heard better speakers (this small and solid) ever sound this good. Usually when im in the park I can enjoy the music if I stay within a perimeter of 1 meter and the wind is blowing my way. In this case if ur within a meter u...
    Cons:
    -The volume is turned down, back to like 10% everytime you turn it on, I wouldnt ever find this useful. -Its not a 400watt sub...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Portable Speakers

posted by slntdth93 on 08/29/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Well the price is awesome -Great portability (fits inside pockets) -Decently loud -Great Battery life -Can be powered by usb (useless usually although)
    Cons:
    -Speaker volume resets after switched off -Finishing is very delicate -Cheap-ish sound quality -Some static distortion
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best

posted by carlols on 06/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well I should start telling what most of you want to know: This speaker is VERY loud! It can go to high volumes and does not mess as the point you don't understand the music or fell like you are listening to annoying buzzers instead of rock. The battery las...
    Cons:
    There is cons! The speaker when turned on AND with sound coming through, makes a strange noise like a distortion, but it is a d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great speaker!

posted by ofir7272 on 05/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is one of the best speakers i ever used(and i used many). it has very good sound quality for such a small speaker. it way stronger then a phone speaker. the build quality of the speaker is better then i expected for and it design very well.
    Cons:
    the volume resets itself when turning off the speaker. the volume button are small.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great at higher volumes, not so much at lower

posted by s002cjs on 03/04/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm mixed on this little speaker. First, it has an amazing volume capability in such a tiny package. To be able to carry something this loud, with decent sound quality, in your pocket is a huge advantage. It offers a great variety of powering options...the ...
    Cons:
    BUT, the biggest 'Con' of these for me...there is a static distortion that accompanies any sound coming through the system! Thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Slick and sounds good

posted by BoGGa on 02/18/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Small (just a lil longer than my Ipod Classic) - Good looking and Good Build. - Good Sound Quality and Volume Output for the size. - Comes with Cable and Pouch.
    Cons:
    - I expect the Metal Part to Scratch easily (hence the pouch) - Volume resets to like 30% anytime you set them off.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections