DX  » Community » Reviews » Chunghop RM-L988E Microsoft Xbox-Compatible 1.6" LCD 10-Device Universal Remote Controller (3*AAA)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6312 (63%)
  • 4 Star:377 (37%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than I expected

posted by rkoscky on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - case quality; - weight and size; - the display helps a lot; - quantity of keys is ok (could be a little more); - tactile feeling of the keys is ok; - learn capacity is great; - keymov capacity is awesome; - manual code search is great; - I could replace A...
    Cons:
    - uses 3 x AAA batteries (packs come in 2 or 4); - learn function didn't work ok for my DVD, but I could workaround it by using...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product. Highly recommended!

posted by asdasign on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well built. Large amount of codes for known device brands. Easy to use learn function. I used code programming to program my TV (LG) and my A/C (Haier). Used the learn function for programming HDTV Box, Android Media Player, Home Theater. I even programmed...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Chunghop RM-L988E

posted by pabloriportella on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy of use and usefulness. The user manual is easy to read and understand. Portable design, easy to operate and durable to use.
    Cons:
    A little big size. Not consumes a lot of battery.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent universal remote control

posted by rafaelperazzo on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap, easy to setup, many type of devices supported, led visor, main functions available. Learn function, so you can setup any device and not only the coded devices. I am using the control to manage around 6 different devices.
    Cons:
    i have no cons yet. It is a wonderful remote control.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product

posted by DuRaynor on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good build quality. - Easy to use. - Comes with detailed user manual in several languages. - Keeps controllers programming when changing batteries.
    Cons:
    - Macro auto-sending: it seems the controller eventually sends by itself the macro sequence if you leave it pointed to your equ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than a year using (update)

posted by Drood on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have already put a review here. But now a would like to share my more than a year usage experience. The remote still works like a brand new one. It much more convenient than a bunch of remotes for all the appliances i have. It consumes not that much of ba...
    Cons:
    Except the cons I have already mentioned before there are two more. - Sometimes it's difficult to recall which button had been...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good gadget

posted by Alright on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good gadget with compatibility with too many diveces. (even with my fan) - Very fine built material, a good plastic with great bottons - 3 AAA run a long time (something about 30 *thirty days) - Has a nice clock (in a screen)
    Cons:
    - Not enough bottons (A device with a great potencial and no bottons to use it) - Too big (bottons are big too, the bottons cou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good - Muy bueno

posted by molinalr on 12/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - 11 devices. - Supports A/C (cant find mine in the list code, but I copy the codes from my AC remote). - Good built quality material. - LCD display with light. - Good infra red range. All functions work as advertised. It has an infinity of codes preloaded,...
    Cons:
    The user manual is a bad translation of english.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good universal remote

posted by mrDragone on 11/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very easy to learning - Can control 11 devices - Perfect price - Has 2 macros, allow turn on all devices and start playing video from one button. - Allow copy buttons from one device to another, play-stop from DVD and volume from AV receiver - Has clock
    Cons:
    - Very big - Not enough buttons - Need always learn for all buttons, can't set code and learn only one or two buttons - Can't s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommended

posted by formles5 on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The built of the remote is of good quality - LCD display to take you the current selected device - Able to control my Korean media player by reading the IR signal and recorded into the remote itself - Button press with sound ==> Allowing users to know ...
    Cons:
    - Listed many devices on remote but showing mostly old devices - Should provide more details for advance users - Unable to co...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections