DX  » Community » Reviews » Mystery 9G Mini Servo with Accessories (1.3kg Torque)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:274 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little servo

posted by SteaveantonyJ1 on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, works as a 9g servo should work :) It comes with full set of accesories - a good ones , nice packing too
    Cons:
    Ordered seven of them - so far all works well , no problems really
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap mini servo

posted by SamiVakkuri on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great and cheap mini servo which can be easily modified to 360 degree servo (by opening gearbox, and cutting drive gear plastic stoppers and drilling the potentiometer locking from gear). All 10 ordered works well.
    Cons:
    There is no information about turning radius, so FYI: it is only about 190 degrees.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good (and Cheap) Servo

posted by pucheta on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * The accesories shipped with the servo are a very good and useful add * The price is maybe the best pro. Good servo, accesories for minimal price. * The cable connector is sufficiently long
    Cons:
    I have not encountered cons with this product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good quality

posted by rakesh1974 on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    for this price it's a best and nice purchase. Happy with the product and easy to use. 9Gms actually really small, Provided torque is sufficient for medium use, and build an aircraft. please use this really cheap and good servo.
    Cons:
    I would suggest to go for a better servo if you require a better torque, the material is cheap and very delicate but at this pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little hobby servo.

posted by tedao00 on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For the price it's just a nice purchase. It a small servo (really small), with not that high torque, but as a hobby toy, for home projects it fits just perfectly. Really easy to control with the Arduino board.
    Cons:
    It's useful for projects that need low torque, if you need high torque get another, if you just need a hobby servo purchase thi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive, but functional

posted by davidataricruz on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This servo unit is inexpensive and what I expected. It arrived properly packaged for protection, and I really don't have any complaints. I have connected it to my Arduino and it works just fine. I haven't put it under any heavy loads yet, though.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. It feels a little cheap, but what do you expect from a very inexpensive unit made in China? It was ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fragile but nice

posted by Vitorgs on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works nicely, is really small, come with acessories that can help with many activities and in my case, as i was using it with Arduino, it was completely easy to use.
    Cons:
    Bought and hacked 3 of them, 2 worked properly, but one of them stopped working after 10 minutes of usage. The cheap became not...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A lot of servo for a little package

posted by GuyCothal on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    its small size and light weight design makes this servo excellent for small robot and other light weight projects. I am using mine for the sterring servo for a mini remote control 3 wheels pop can carrying robot. it is highly compadable with the arduino mic...
    Cons:
    for its size, it is pretty high torque but lacks the speed for high precision or high speed projects. this servo shouldn't be u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice servos

posted by bpetreski on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price, price, and price. The price has been lowered thirty cents since I bought them. Price can't be beat with the free shipping. They work just fine. Travel seems quite good. They seem pretty fast. I bought two and both work just fine. Hardware included. G...
    Cons:
    no cons, this is good item. Mistery are best
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for DIY

posted by jabujavi on 03/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Perfect for little DIY projects -Works perfectly with Arduino boards -Light weight -Good building materials -Good wire and conection -Quick response
    Cons:
    -Not good for especific works -It don't turn all the degrees that it may(not 180º, maybe 165-170º)Built entirely with...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections