DX  » Community » Reviews » Hobbymate HB2835-H 3800KV Brushless Motor for 450 Helicopters
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for 450 size heli

posted by Capetinha on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits perfectly on a HK 450 size helicopter. It comes with the connectors and shrinking insulation tube. Gear to connect to heli gear also provided ans the screws to tie it to the helicopter.
    Cons:
    This is the second motor I buy, after a few flyes and crashes with the first one it presented some broken wires. i'm not sure w...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Motor that packs heat

posted by ZdenekJi on 06/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This motor comes with all the necessary accessories - banana connectors, screws, washers (which I didn't use), a 13T pinion and its set-screw. It arrived in great shape, shiny and flawless. I decided to use this to upgrade my Blade 400 (450-size). The heli ...
    Cons:
    The motor is not intended for a B400, so consider this irrelevant if you have some compatible heli, I guess it would be a T-rex...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Motor that packs heat

posted by ZdenekJi on 06/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This motor comes with all the necessary accessories - banana connectors, screws, washers (which I didn't use), a 13T pinion and its set-screw. It arrived in great shape, shiny and flawless. I decided to use this to upgrade my Blade 400 (450-size). The heli ...
    Cons:
    The motor is not intended for a B400, so consider this irrelevant if you have some compatible heli, I guess it would be a T-rex...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hobbymate HB2835-H 3800KV

posted by BIGKID03 on 03/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have four of these motors on my 450 class Heli's. They perform well and I love them over several "other" motors I have tried. So much so, that I rebuild them when neccessary. I fly around a lot of dusty places and increased bearing wear is a result. ...
    Cons:
    Little bit weak at clip point on shaft. Easy fix if you break in crash though. Takes a good crash to break. :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent deal on a good motor

posted by wildhover on 01/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this motor was recommended by a friend who was guiding me on a 450 helicopter build. it came with all the necessary hardware and i liked the allen screws to mount the motor on my heli. my original ones were phillips. it run's smooth and did not have any vib...
    Cons:
    advertising the specifications needs to be more accurate (ie the 3800kv on the website vs the 3600kv rating marked on the motor...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can also be usefull for other RC needs

posted by argtrak on 11/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Small -Powerfull -Well packaged -Came with nice connectors (see: http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12993) and heatshrink tubing for the connectors.
    Cons:
    Not a con, but time will tell if the bearing will last. :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    for 450 helis top!

posted by fire113 on 08/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I used this motor in 2 of my 450 helicopters. Firest flight I was wondering how long the lipocell has power and the heli is still in the air. After flight the motor was only handwarm :) so I plugged in the 2ed lipocell adn tryed a little bit harder but aft...
    Cons:
    ...can not find one ;) it is really good quality and has a very cool design black and chrome.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections