Sort by:
28 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8223 (82%)
  • 4 Star:185 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Durable key-chain that look and feels great.

posted by Floxyx on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Durable with great feel. It will get scratched on the "cards" but that is to be expected, wire feels high quality. The cards are not thin but actually perfect in size of thickness and length.
    Cons:
    It is a bit to expensive for a key-chain in my opinion.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by impatus on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It looks good. Its royal street flush. it cang get better than that ;) Easy to open. and stays closed when you have locked it. Its not big, but its a key chain so i don't want it to be too big either. so perfect size for me :)
    Cons:
    It just have a flat backside. would be nice if it had the chape of the cards on and maby looked like cards on the other side too.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stainless Steel Poker Card Keychain

posted by Roaze2000 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I got this Stainless Steel Poker Card Keychain today. it is nice, and has a different way of opening and closing then the usual keychain.
    Cons:
    in the image you see two Stainless Steel Poker Card Keychains. You only get one in the mail. Just saying.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice key chain!

posted by paschendale on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    just like in the picture, you get a nice looking key chain for yourself. it can be a great gift for friends since it's very cheap and looks beautiful - the build quality is much better than i expected, doesn't look or feel like a $2 gadget.
    Cons:
    after i read the review, i checked it and the glue part could be a problem. you should either tweak it a little bit or take ver...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought it as a gift!

posted by oneofakind2727 on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this for a friend for a gift after reading all of the very high reviews. The price on this key chain is very reasonable but I was afraid of receiving junk. After physically seeing this product in person I feel this is a high quality item.
    Cons:
    I can't think of any cons. It's a bit smaller than I expected. Opening the key ring was a little tricky, the mechanism takes so...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality product.

posted by jlopezlago on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The lock is very safe and of good quality. The product is as described. Overall, the product is very good quality and looks and feels great. No sharp edges so it does not break the pocket fabric. The painting is of good quality and will not wear soon. The c...
    Cons:
    The back of the keychain is not very nice but it still looks good quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic!

posted by jhupanen on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very well made and elegant key chain. Do not hesitate for a moment not to buy this. - Sturdy steel. - Does not rust. - Looks expensive. - Chain is well made and will not break or get loose. - The images into the cards are done so that they don't dissolve.
    Cons:
    - The closing system is a bit strange, since you need to roll it to close/open it, but I guess that's why it stays intact so we...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and Cheap

posted by WalmyrCasagrand on 08/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Perfect Gift (Portugues) Presente perfeito - Cheap (Portugues) Barato - Nice quality (Portugues) Boa Qualidade - It Seems to have a good mechanism (Portugues) Parece ter um bom mecanismo
    Cons:
    - At First it was really hard to open, and it could hurt, Besides that, there is nothing else than I Could Think of. (Portugues...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice keychain

posted by Caicond on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice looking, with these cards style. Good building material, seems to be very resistent. Great capacity and easy to use. Also it's very cheap.
    Cons:
    The one that o bought is lacking black paint on the "Q". I don't know if it's from package or building, but you only ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price

posted by Zicxy on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is made of real steel, so it's heavy and really sturdy. Does not look like it could break easily. Looks good. Really stylish.
    Cons:
    It was a bit smaller than I expected it to be, but it's okay. Opening the keyring was a little tricky, the mechanism takes some...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections