Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nifty & probably useful

posted by backfish on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    second tactical pen i have had. I gave away the first one, than missed it. so bought this one. This one is cheaper and as good. great feel in your hand and not too agressive an appearance. and besides a great ballpoint at that.
    Cons:
    actually none. i carry it everyday. fortunately never had to contemplate using it. but gives a nice secure feeling.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

posted by Zakime on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is not an UZI Tactical Pen, but it is really impressive. Very strong material. If you hit somebody really hard with it, you can do a great damage. So I don't recommend to stab someone in the head.
    Cons:
    There is only one I find, but it is really situational. You can get hurt if you use the pen without the cap. You can't "ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong, well made

posted by drinkes on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A wel made strong pen. The thread of the pen is wel made; screwing the cap on or of feels very fluid. Works very wel as a kubaton. Not only in stabbing but also for joint locks. I tested it by braking boards and even penetrating a car door. The strong/shar...
    Cons:
    The point might be to sharp and cause to much damage to the assailant (this might also be a pro for some people). It looks a l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good EDC self defense pen

posted by meneerB on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    As said, a good Every Day Carry self defence pen. Good strong clip, that give you a good "feel" of the position of the pen at the inside of your fingers when making a fist. Clip (see picture one, two, & four) has it tip bent upwards, which is ...
    Cons:
    Non they I can think of, really.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections