DX  » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 6.3mm Male to 3.5mm Female + 3.5mm Male to 6.3mm Female Audio Connectors
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:358 (35%)
  • 4 Star:5212 (52%)
  • 3 Star:92 (9%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just one of those worked fine

posted by Ibirapua on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really cheap, a true bargain. The color finish looks fine and does not have a cheap feel on it.
    Cons:
    The 6.3mm male to 3.5mm female one (or, if you prefer, the 'small to big' plug) does not work correctly, it gives me poor sound...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect fit!

posted by MrCrazyID on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's super cheap It looks very good It does the job that you need it to do It can also comes with a converter that converts a 35mm plug into a 1/4" plug It's quite useful It's very inexpensive It does as advertised Lightweight, cheap, golden and even f...
    Cons:
    it feels a bit light its not real gold (i already figured it out for the price)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap build quality, but sound works fine

posted by Hechamon on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It is cheap, an adapter would cost three times as much anywhere else. -It sounds good, the sound doesn't seem to be affected by it, so it does what it is thought for. -It worked with all my devices, it was a very tight fit, but it fitted everywhere.
    Cons:
    -The 3.5mm male to 6.3mm female adapter was a very tight fit, it seems like the contacts in the 6.3mm part were sticking out qu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You can't miss with these adapters

posted by DrWho198 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - A firm connection when you plug a mini jack in the adapter. - Likewise a firm connection when plugging in a 6.3mm jack in the other adapter - Feels very robust. - No loss in sound. - Good grip around the jack to pull it out. - Very nice price for this qua...
    Cons:
    - none, I would lie if I would write anything here
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb quality

posted by anil427 on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Buying this was a shot in the dark for me...as i intended to use it for another purpose rather than what people generally buy this for..I used it successfully to connect a non compatible 3.55mm nokia headset with stereo pin to a samsung galaxy smartphone wi...
    Cons:
    Wondering whether the gold plate will wear off after sometime...It definitely is a bit flashy and eyes are bound to turn and lo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and cheap for general purpose

posted by BRman on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking. Seem to be working fine. Tested with some headphones and mics. Quite cheap and you get 2 adapters.
    Cons:
    Seem a little lighter than what I would expect, but it doesn't seem to be a big issue. No further complains so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and good plugs!

posted by DaanWielens on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The plugs are good-looking and very sturdy. Audio sounds great and when you rotate the plugs you won't hear a scratching sound. Besides they are really cheap, I couldn't believe it since these things cost much more in my local shop!
    Cons:
    These plugs are named gold plated, but they are certainly not. It's more like some gold paint over these plugs.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    could be better

posted by deslimjim on 10/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful for those who use electrical appliances or for those who need to plug instruments like guitar or electric guitar. It has a beautiful appearance and the plug is small.
    Cons:
    It is certainly not made ??of gold, not plated or painted. It looks like a yellow-painted metal. I did not like fitting them, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really great thing to have!

posted by Cakelies on 09/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Works well -Looks nice -Good price -2 adapters -Looks tougher then the plastic connectors
    Cons:
    -The 3.5 male to female connector is a little bit flimsy. -Have not noticed any other cons, the product works as intended.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks sturdy and good!

posted by ProDigit on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Made out of solid metal, which is much better than the plastic counterparts that always break. Gold plated all over. I hope it'll last for a long time!
    Cons:
    So far none, except that they might be a little stiff (to get a jack plug in). This probably is only in the beginning and will ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections