Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Great cutting tool
- Easy to strip cables quickly
- Flawless crimping
- Extremely good build quality
- Has 3 steps of lock snapping to avoid half crimping a cable.
- The blue handles can be pulled off (not a big deal as they don't fall off)
- The wire stripper will strip into the cables inside a bit if pressed down firmly. if you're careful and don't use a lot of force you can strip without penetration 80% of the time.
I've only used this for RJ-45 Cat6 connections.
This tool does (almost) everything you need to cut and crimp cable. The only thing missing is the ability to straighten cables out once stripped, but no crimper tool does that, and all you need is something like a screw driver.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.