DX  » Community » Reviews » RII RT-MWK13 Mini Wireless Keyboard + IR Remote + Air Mouse + Audio Chat + Microphone
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product, Worth buying

posted by solteir on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Infrared: well built, control up to 8 different IR devices, has almost all necessary buttons. learns quickly. controls from a long distance RF Keyboard: well built, mouse works fine, general: I've disassembled and confirmed the pcb is well made, the butt...
    Cons:
    Infrared: None RF Keyboard: -the antenna is made on the left of the keyboard, so depending the way you hold it, it reduces th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect in every way!

posted by danh9341 on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    My laptop (connected to a projector) Instantly recognised the dongle and works beautifully as a wii style remote control for the laptop/projected screen. I effortlessly programmed the LG smart tv, Denon audio amp, DVD player, projector, DVR, Remote LED col...
    Cons:
    Cons: I'm scrapping the barrel to think of negatives: I'd love it (not that any do) if they came with 2 dongles and a A/B dongl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, works well!

posted by darkcrow101 on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - IR remote learns easily - IR remote still works when keyboard/mouse is switched off (so you don't waste battery) - Gyration mouse is accurate and works well with Windows 8, sensitivity can be adjusted - Comfortable in hand and almost too light weight - No...
    Cons:
    - For the IR remote, the arrow keys should have been at thumb level, not the numbers... - There are two mute buttons for some r...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections