DX  » Community » Reviews » Dingoo A-320 2.8" LCD GBA/NGO/SNES/ NES/SFC/CPS1/2/+ Emulator Game Console (4GB Built-in + Mini-SD)
Sort by:
45 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8036 (80%)
  • 4 Star:209 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best emulation console

posted by inspectorD on 09/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice design, white one is totally amazing, handy buttons. Good emulation capabilities out of the box. Voice recorder. Radio :) You can install linux on it, and run even more emulators or other useful apps. Official SDK(native OS) for creating new games emu...
    Cons:
    MiniSD - it's better to get adapter from dx , because I was little bit tired tying to find suitable adapter in local stores. Po...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dingoo A320 Review

posted by vzabarkas on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice design looks like the Nintendo style. All the buttons are perfect. Great battery, so you can play games up to 7-8 hours without battery charging. The display is not bad. True stereo speakers on board. You can connect your console with TV. This is ...
    Cons:
    Not very good Sega Genesis emulation
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gran maquina de emulacion

posted by pipiritronico on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Equipo muy bueno se pueden cargar distintos emulaodres, en internet esta lleno de informacion, buena construccion , buen diseño en general, la bateria puede durar relajadamente 2 dias si su uso es normal y te dura un dia si estas todo el dia jugando
    Cons:
    los botones superiores son dificiles de apretar cuando uno juega , son incomos pero en general la dingoo anda super bien
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great emulation machine !

posted by troopavhs on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Design is simple but very nice A ready to use pack ( just the ac adaptator missed for me) Performances are very good and many games run at their maximum speed now i found the good emulators Very nice geek experience ^^ so good to re-discover all these games !
    Cons:
    You'll need to experiment by your own the installations of different softwares ( but it's the game...): i had to reboot manuall...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cong

posted by cxong on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap - lots of games with emulators - light - small
    Cons:
    - The TV out cable that came with it is very poor quality and has trouble plugging in to the device - The D-pad is poor quality...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good old-school console

posted by XRain777 on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Plays many video formats even without converting. Has nice interface, themes and customizable menu colors. Big built-in memory size is more than enough for all your games. Supports many platforms such as NES, SNES, GBA and others. Has TV-out, so you can pla...
    Cons:
    Some built-in emulators lag, some games don't work.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and well made.

posted by Heavyrose89 on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Supports many different sound and video formats, Picks up radio stations really well, has surprisingly high quality speakers and screen. The build quality is actually really good and does not feel cheap at all, all the buttons work and are easy to reach. B...
    Cons:
    The lack of volume control slide is bit of annoying but not really experience ruining. Some of the build in emulators just plai...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product if you know how to use it

posted by Richmo on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Great emulation software -Can play so many consoles including: gameboy advance (also original and colour), SNES, NES, Sega Megadrive/Genesis, Neo Geo and so many more -Light and easily held (and I have big hands) -Quality and build of the console is very g...
    Cons:
    -The one I bought is a certain lcd model released by the company (ILI 9338) which has a dodgy screen, the contrast is quite hig...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best Handheld emulator devices

posted by storm99 on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it does everything with emulators (you can even emulate commodore c64). Fan community support. Excellent battery life. very easy to use.
    Cons:
    L/R buttoms, are not comfortable.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Dingoo Stole My Baby and Changed My Life

posted by gaetanobattaglia on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When you get to know this amazing device, you will become addicted. I have about maybe 30 different emulators on this handy contraption and 10,000 plus games. This is the second a320 in my collection and I am blessed to have it to scratch my retro gaming i...
    Cons:
    The con about this device is the fact that it has the ILI9338 screen, which leaves the device's screen with a blueish tint. I ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections