DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Plastic Fixed Frame Case for Gopro Hero 3 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 2
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Great add-on for GoPro! – Portable Plastic Fixed Frame Case for Gopro Hero 3 - Black Reviews

posted by codor on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
This is a great fitting, and very welcome addition to the existing gopro tools that I already have. It is especially useful when sound quality is important, since this is not good when using the waterproof case that comes with the camera. I tried recording inside the car and you can hardly hear anything. Big improvement on that side! Overall good buildq quality.
Cons:
Non, really. Other than that is doesn't really protect the camera. Oh, and the price is somwhat high - probably bases on the even higher price of the original one?
Other:
You need to bend the frame in order to get the camera in. Once inside the frame, it shows a firm fit; looks like originial! Handy button to turn on the WiFi as well when inside the casing.
Bottomline:
Must have for GoPro owners, price is better than the original, but still a bit steep I guess... buy it anyway.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections