DX  » Community » Reviews » Lenovo A820 Android 4.1 WCDMA Quad Core Bar Phone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8511 (85%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for this money

posted by rrincewind on 01/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    All, except the china android, but is not so important. 20 min for a new one. After flashing the custom rom all is working fine. There is 10-12 options for the rom's - just search google or xda.
    Cons:
    There is no front camera, but i don't remember when for the last time i used. But flash light is a cons! China charge is not a...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone for good price

posted by ph1102 on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Nice phone for great price. Fast response, easy to use. - Got also cover (in pink colour) for free and one screen protector - 2 SIM card slots and I am using both of them.. Works very well - You can separately setup functions for each SIM
    Cons:
    - I read earlier that user get adaptor for el. plug, depending on country of order. I didn't get it. :( - Also, phone was compl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The most helpful critical review

posted by zoro551 on 11/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I purchased this phone 2 months ago and have used it in the as well as Europe. It is a well built phone, typical for the quality you expect from Lenovo.
    Cons:
    The phone does have some included apps which are in Chinese only
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Smartphone for 100 €

posted by Graddy on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Performance 1.2 GHz Q4 processor, 1 GB RAM (normaly 500 MB free), battery 2000 mAh (2 days of normal usage) , screen size 4,5" , cheap, 2 SIM card slots, great wifi signal, well GPS.
    Cons:
    Needs root, no flashlight. Came including Chinesse charger. Needs custom ROM (Root and custom ROM is 3 min of work http://www.y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect phone for the money

posted by honzikd on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Overall good performance, solid and precise built - the back cover fits perfectly. Quite nice display, battery performance is also very good - it holds the charge for almost 3 days. (Mobile data turned off, wifi on, bluetooth off, synchronization on) It can...
    Cons:
    The original ROM is in Chinese-English, you'd need to replace that with some custom ROM to support full English or other langua...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy one, Best product quality for money spent

posted by cipdeath on 11/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Big screen, good hardware (quad cpu, 1GB ram, IPS screen, high brightness), dual-sim, screen protector and case protector already included in package
    Cons:
    US charger (solved easily with adapter), only 4GB storage space (2.8GB usable, solved easily with micro SD card), no Flash, chi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best price/performance/quality ratios

posted by teoubg1 on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - cheap - built from a well-known manifacturer, which i think brings higher quality control than small no name factories - looks like the build quality is good, feels solid in hand and not too heavy - nice rubbery back - very decent hardwareq crisp and brig...
    Cons:
    - it's a bit too big. I chose it because it was one of the few contemporary phones under 14 cm lenght, but it still is a little...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't buy just one

posted by ganzonet on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Battery, Performance, Screen, all those stand out. Battery lasts 2 days with good use (not extreme, not 48hrs literally),
    Cons:
    Everything advertised works great, but you decide if the missing camera flash is worth the additional $$ or €€, it still takes ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just buy it. It's a bargain

posted by Quivalen on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremelly good phone. Hardware is nearly top notch. Screen is detailed. Wifi connection Ok. Tested only 3G sim slot 1. Works perfectly. GPS fix a bit slow compared to high end devices. You need to install a custom rom, although there're several, even in 4....
    Cons:
    You need to install a custom rom : ) Phone is heavy, don't know if it's suitable for a woman, i gave it to my girlfriend and sh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by hidroman on 09/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very stylish smartphone. I have htc one x it is the same for productivity, design, and functionality. Very lite and ergonomic (comfotable).Best price ever, compared to what you get. It came with an original case as a bonus and it was a full pack. Very easy...
    Cons:
    Even if selected english, still most of the menus and features are in chinese. But it is very easy to flash to a different ROM,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections