DX  » Community » Reviews » Segment LED Display Date/Time Fashion Watch - Water Resistent
Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6122 (61%)
  • 4 Star:259 (25%)
  • 3 Star:62 (6%)
  • 2 Star:83 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks far more expensive than it is

posted by IronHorseman on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I like the mirror face and the easy to see read out. Display shows when you press a button-saves battery compared to always showing time. Comfortable and rugged watch strap with attractive contrasting stitching that makes the strap look like better quality ...
    Cons:
    Display shows when you press a button-have to use your other hand to press the button rather than taking a quick glance. No dir...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The watch looks great and the LEDs are bright!

posted by christopherbair on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This watch looks good! It's usually mirror looking, until you press a button and the time displays in super bright red LEDs.
    Cons:
    3 of the buttons do exactly the same thing. When you hold one down, it shows 88:88, and let go and it shows the time. The forth...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch........

posted by esquizo on 07/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A comfortable and very nice watch. Great numbers and easy to read. Looks very well like branded watches. Good and nice aspect with a good and comfortable strap.
    Cons:
    The NIKE logo is all over this watch. There is a Nike logo in the front and other on the backside and the words "LED WATCH" imp...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch!

posted by onceisonce on 04/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Band feels great, and looks good. The face is also stylish. I love this watch. All my friends are always begging me to give it to them. A super comfortable watch, that you can use for any occasion. Just looks great all the time.
    Cons:
    The only con is the fact that in the sun, it is hard to tell the time. Also, the buttons protruded out a little too much. But o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An okay watch, somewhat worth the price

posted by DominiqueP on 04/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The watch contains a Nike Logo on the face, back, and strap of the watch -It's comfortable, and somewhat well weighted -Looks nice
    Cons:
    -The LED is so bright it becomes a bit blurry in darker lighting, and the light reflects off around the circumference of the wa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Deal

posted by 0neiros1311@gmail.com on 01/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great Deal, looks like a real Name Brand Item. The reflective front looks really slick when the display is off. The band is nice and thick and rugged.
    Cons:
    No Setting instructions SEE BELOW FOLKS | | | | \/
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    COOL, JUST GET IT

posted by cenouraa on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    pretty, pretty cheap, pretty easy to use, pretty much a good purchase. People asked often where did I get it and thinks it's a genuine nike badass watch. Cool stuff to wear at night.
    Cons:
    the display could last longer when you hit the button. It shows you the hour for 3 seconds only
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice wathc

posted by dnrost on 07/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    EN: The watch is very nice and the led light call attention from other people. I think the best of this clock is the use at night, because people will like a lot. People ask where I bought and I say in DX (a good ad for DX). PT: O relógio é bem l...
    Cons:
    En: The belt could be more easy to use, the holes in the belt is not sufficient big to attach to the other side of the clock, b...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome replica

posted by GereonHuppertz on 06/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Fairly solid build quality, especially when considering the price. -Nicely finished mirror finish on glass. -The NIKE logo is all over this watch [Glass, the back, and on the straps closing mechanism]. Which stands out quite well. Just a really well made p...
    Cons:
    -2 of the 4 buttons have no, or not really any function. -Some of the buttons feel either too stiff, or too loose. Which leave...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SergeyRUSSIA

posted by SergeyRUSsia on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Beautiful watch, comfortable strap, I can see the display in any weather. Nike logo delivers! In general, for this price it's best hours.
    Cons:
    cons - is that no instructions, I long could not set the clock. And on the inner side of the display has found a couple of scra...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections