DX  » Community » Reviews » Premium Composite AV + USB Sync Charging Cable with Auth-Chip for Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G 2.2.1
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4112 (41%)
  • 4 Star:4513 (45%)
  • 3 Star:103 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:31 (3%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by Mauro1995 on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    perfect very durable, better than original cable!! i have it from more than a year and is perfect!!! it work perfectly also in sync than in tv out!! if you want to bring with you some movie it's perfect!! the price is very good!!
    Cons:
    need resupported!!! if you want to let it work you have to jailbreak the device and trough cydia install this tweak. it's a bit...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good alternative

posted by NicoiT on 08/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really good for its cheap price, achieving same functionality the original apple one. looks solid If you get the software it needs, it works right away.
    Cons:
    The packaging looks cheap, luckily not the product itself. Needs a paid software even for a jailbroken device, it's hard to get...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Premium Composite AV Cable for iPhone

posted by iPat on 04/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this video (AV) cable for my old iPhone 3GS, and I use it now with my iPhone 4 (both were jaibreaked, and must have the cydia app called "resupported") to see my divx on my lcd TV screen. It works perfectly, and I still use it very often....
    Cons:
    iPhone won't sync with this cable (doesn't matter !), and with OS 3.1.x, iOs 4 and iOs5 you'll need the Cydia app called resupp...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works on iPhone 3GS 4.3.3

posted by chuawa on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Best feature is it's price. It does what it's supposed to on my 3GS iOS 4.3.3. Video and sound quality is good, but don't expect HDMI. Tested on MxTube and CineXPlayer, works great. Was also able to plug into the standard iPhone charger to keep the iPhone c...
    Cons:
    Non that I can think of really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by BGoode on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works wonderful with the resupported app and tvout2mirror on my iphone4...after installation restart the phone and you are done. in addition with air server and wlan you have a perfect media box to stream your content to your television set.
    Cons:
    nothing at all. the one and only thing is, that the shipping could be a little bit faster
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    See your iphone on tv!

posted by hidrargyro on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really works on my iphone 4, but no directly, like say others revisions, you need to download specific software for use it, and previously jailbreak your iphone (but it's not a problem for me)
    Cons:
    ok you need to install software, but the cable don't have instruction, most of people appreciate one of them. I use the next s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You must jailbreak to get this cable to work!!

posted by alexfierro on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This works great for an iPhone 4 if you jailbreak your phone and install the following apps from Cydia. Resupported4 DisplayOut
    Cons:
    Only supports max of 1024x768 (because it's only RCA composite, not HDMI or component) Also, the apps listed above to make it w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cable didn't work

posted by wieskueter on 02/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I can't really tell the pro's of this product because it didn't work for me. You can also use it as a data/ charge cable. It's much cheaper as the original cable.
    Cons:
    It didn't work for me because when I plug the cable into my tv it keeps refeshing the signal. The problem is not my televisio...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with Jailbreak!

posted by Nuevocasa on 10/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does perfectly what it has to do! The original cable is ten times more expensive. The quality of the cable is very good, it's almost the same quality as an original cable!
    Cons:
    None, maybe that you have to jailbreak your phone....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Be warned: my cable doesn't work at all

posted by tostieherrie on 08/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cable and the box look nice enough. Since none of the functionalities actually worked for me I can't come up with any real pros
    Cons:
    It simply doesn't work: no video no audio no usb charging no usb data transfer It was recognised as a video accessory once or t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections