• Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very useful and safe! – LED Bike Light 7-LED Reviews

posted by BeAnBeAn on 07/06/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
First off: Uses 3x AAA Batteries
-The light is quite bright and uses LED's. The bulb you never have to change but they give you the option to change the lens or reflector. It takes one button for two modes which is STEADY or BLINK.
Most of it is made out of plastic so it's pretty light. The packaging says it's meant for hats but it comes with all the anchors and stuff for the bike. It comes with a spacer so if your bike is thin like mine you can use it. It is very bright and good for biking at night as it gives you way better vision. Or if you are lost or want to attract attention you can put it on blink.
Cons:
The parts are easy to put together but very easy to lose. Also it does not come with any batteries.
Other:
Bottomline:
Very good light for cheap price. Useful and promotes safe bike riding. One piece of advice. If you want to take a look at it at first do it on a nice open table or open floor with lots of area to easily spot parts. Because once you lose a washer or the bolt or the nut your done for. Like me. Luckily I found a spare nut from another light from DX that broke so I used that.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections