write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Perfect and cheap – CR2 Battery Charger Reviews

posted by Igorcq on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
:Well, il'l start by saying im from England, and had todo some custom wiring and modifications to match my plug socket, but other than that, very very good. charged my almost dead CR2's very well. small in size, green/red to let you know when its charging and when its finished,
Cons:
Super Super Cheap plastic, thought it was gonna explode when i pluged it in, used a wooded pole to turn the switch on Haha, but suprisingly it didnt, also the wiring inside is very bad, cables from live and positive are really thin, very scary, possible fire hazard. hooked my cable into a custom made hole and wired it up as it should be, de-fused the plug being as the appliance has an inbuilt one. ect.
Other:
I customised mine for UK Standard, saved me buying an adapter, Hooked my cable into a custom made hole and wired it up as it should be, de-fused the plug being as the appliance has an inbuilt one. ect.
Bottomline:
Very good at what it does, first glance was scary, but works very well. And very easy to modify with some basic electronics skills. well worth the money, 3 Pounds isnt anything to complain about.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections