Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Nice, small charger.
- Worked for me.
- Sturdy outer body.
- Status LED is red when charging and green when charged.
- CR2 spacer fits okay, I had no problems charging CR2s.
- Poorly built circuitry. The wires inside are connected by very little amount of solder, so one day they might come off. It's still working fine, though.
- Not dual channel. Batteries are charged together, so one might overcharge.
- Do not drop or mess with charger, and it will be fine.
- I suggest charging one battery at a time, since it does not charge batteries individually.
It's a good charger overall. For its price, it's a bargain.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.