Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- easy to re-wire
- good build quality
- can be modified to work up to 16V input
- easily drives 3 XM-L T6's in series
- Not 2.8A as many have already said here
- Changing that capacitor over is difficult
- the inductor on the board makes it take up more space than other drivers of the same type.
- It makes a high pitched humming noise when running. In a decent case/flash light you probably won't be able to hear it, but it's there noe the less.
- no modes
Good driver for the price, no modes would suit some people. The humming noise is kind of off putting though.
Still - recommened!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.