DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire WF-501B CREE XR-E G2 150lm Green LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7417 (74%)
  • 4 Star:266 (26%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Green LED for Airgun Hunting

posted by HydronPrime on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright for night hunting with airgun. Movement of critters can be seen to 70 yards on the scope. Extremely suitable for use as an every-day-carry flashlight because the size is not too big for the backpack or pocket.
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but I would have liked a matte finish on the body instead of the shiny one. Shiny finish on flashlight body m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good air rifle light

posted by Scuttles on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this as recommended on Budget Light Forum and added an aspheric lens, pressure switch, scope mount and put it on my air rifle. It provides an adequate throw for my air rifle. For me it gives good illumination to over 50m.
    Cons:
    None really for the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exceeded expectations

posted by lperes on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When the flashlight unwrapped the box, I thought the size that the intensity of light it would be very weak, but the torch surpassed my expectations. By adapting pressure in my rifle, I can easily see objects in the telescope 40 meters or more. When the fla...
    Cons:
    I did not find negative points.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice light for the price

posted by mikeb1206 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great range of distance Feels durable so far
    Cons:
    Gets hot when left on for long periods
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Green LED flashlight

posted by mas360 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great light for hunting. It does not spook games as white light does. Even for regular use it is much easier on my eyes. The light is light and easy to use. The 18650 cell is the way to go for extended use flashlight. If an optical head with adjustabl...
    Cons:
    Not anything I can think of other than I wish a more powerful green LED light would be available in near future.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Green light at the night!

posted by tommycat on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is special and bright! I though the light will only lights up the area at maximum of 10 to 20 meters but it make it up to about 30 to 40 meters (maybe more or less but really better than what I expected, I measure it with my bare eyes). The ceiling bounc...
    Cons:
    Maybe the build quality. I will give 4 out of 5 stars for the quality. It is full metal body but as we know, WF-501B heat up ea...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small but powerful

posted by njanson on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is very small, smaller then i thought. fits to have in your pocket or whereever you need to stash it. It gives very good light, strong white light. *easy to have with you. *great lightpower *great price
    Cons:
    not really a con, but i don´t really need the many modes it have, blinking mode, SOS mode. would been enough with just str...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Philips Luxeon K2 Green LED Flashlight

posted by PieterH on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The flashlight is Built well, has an extreme exposure of light and is small. It's cheap and good for attaching on your rifle. Great flashlight for that price. I'm using it as a night light on my airgun. it also has a great throw. I think about 100 meter A...
    Cons:
    Batteries (lithium ones) are expensive... I had to conclude that the ones i used were more expensive than the flashlight.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great torch for night hunting

posted by pkvondrinov on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great flashlight for that price. I'm using it as a tactical light on my airgun for night rat-huntings. I used previously white version of Ultrafire WF-501B but green light of this Luxeon LED don't frighten rats as the white one.
    Cons:
    I didn't find any cons on that light. Maybe only the workshop processing could be better.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultrafire WF-501B Philips Luxeon K2 Green LED Flashlight

posted by Tateos on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The flashlight is light and compact. The button is working clean and well. Works well. The body is the same size as other flashlights and I am going to use it on mu riffle.
    Cons:
    I expect little more power and better concentration of the light. The overall build quality is less than the other UltraFires.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections