DX  » Community » Reviews » 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Silver)
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6218 (62%)
  • 4 Star:3410 (34%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch/ attention grabber

posted by DonForbes on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Looks good. -Different- great conversation starter. -Elegant design -Comes in a metal case . -Very bright LED's. -Easy to set and use -Manual is in English. -Adjustable metal strap. -Good quality
    Cons:
    None, have had one for a couple of years now
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW

posted by Gudok7 on 01/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Pros: -Very cheap in my country you cannot find such a nice watch. -LED's are very bright. -Girls and guys will be WOWed (maybe con because the guys block the girls!).
    Cons:
    Cons: -It is impossible to adjust length of a bracelet. Build quality might be better, buttons have am awful sound when pressin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied !

posted by Makkohunter on 12/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: -Very cheap in my country you cannot find such a nice watch. -You will be noticed and all your friends will be asking you how to read the time. -Elegant design -It came with a cool metal case . -LED's are very bright. -Easy to set the time -It came wi...
    Cons:
    Cons: -The only con I could find is that the building quality could have been better since it gets scratched easily but the pri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for parties, but read this

posted by ZSimon on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Flashy. Will get you noticed. Girls and guys will be WOWed (maybe con because the guys block the girls!). Actually easy to set yourself. For a metal wrist, its comfortable.
    Cons:
    Mine did not come with a box :( Mine had no manual :( Mine didn't 'tick' time or progress time :( Mine gets stuck on what I set...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by krasman on 05/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use awesome futuristic designed led watch have all the features that I need. Best for gift.it uses CR2032 batteries
    Cons:
    Build quality might be better, buttons have am awful sound when pressing. Arrived without gift box and manual, back cover fits ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Conversation Piece...that tells the time

posted by Zelka on 12/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pretty cool watch! LEDs are brighter than expected, if anything it is a little too bright at night.... Lots of settings, but not overly confusing which is great! It is cool because your friends have no idea what they are looking at. They ask for the time...
    Cons:
    It is a little heavy doesnt come with adjustment tool....not a big con but i would have liked one as apposed to spending about...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wow !

posted by emilianocimino on 11/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very awesome watch ! LEDs are strong , it show the time and the date (and month of course). Very very easy to set the time , I was thinking set the time were difficult. You can set the brighness , if you put at miximum it's like a flashlight ! The amazing t...
    Cons:
    Simply : No cons for that !
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Ilsku on 09/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool and futuristic look. Easy to set up. Can be set to show time every 6 minutes or by pressing only the button. Somewhat solid construction. Stays in time pretty well.
    Cons:
    Wristband could be more sturdy, but it does the job. Clock face had one digit faded or scratched out (20 min mark). After a yea...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You Have No Reason Not to Get One

posted by liamandagnieszk on 03/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. If you want a watch that stands out from the crowd you've got it here. It's not the easiest watch to read but you soon get used to it. It's easy to setup and looks fantastic in use. Everyone I've shown it to has been just as...
    Cons:
    There are simply no cons with this watch at this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap alternative to a real TF watch

posted by theprocess on 02/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Cheap, cheap, cheap (compared to a real deal TF watch) -Super bright LEDs (has several brightness modes to choose from) -Awesome cool factor
    Cons:
    -Poor build quality - some rough edges and LEDs are not perfectly lined up with screen -Band is not the best quality
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections